Morrissey to on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson April 18

Thanks for the videos posted. DAMN he's looking hot! My heart just skipped several beats!!!

anime-1.gif

I'm going to go and have a lie down.

*pats forehead with hanky*

Thank goodness. I was hesitant to even say I still use one. It doesn't sound as "cool" to say you still use a VCR as it does a turntable! ;)

Fact of the matter is, I don't watch that much T.V. so it never really paid for me to invest in a DV-R. Probably the only thing I'd get it for is to transfer some of my videocassettes onto DVD.....

Hey, I just followed your link to your myspace and saw that you are in New Hyde Park....I'm in Queens! I think VCR use must be in the New York water.:D

Re: Morrissey on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson April 18

I never noticed Mozzer's slightly restrained pelvic thrusting during IBEH before. It's quite odd to see him do it on IBEH[/I]

That's what I'm talking about!! He must've heard my wish to shake his groove thang a bit more. ;) I liked the energy on IBEH. Don't you think he should end the song with a high kick? No, I'm never happy :rolleyes:

Like I said, I was in the same row/level you and CG were. I don't know if you saw me, but I looked down the row to my left and saw you guys in my row 'cos Crunky B was giving CG a lotta luv! Or maybe you weren't sitting next to CG? :confused: There was a small row of 3 people sitting in front of me, a little bit lower. Maybe you guys didn't have anyone in front of you, so you were front row, but you were definitely up on the same level that held the people in 2nd row on house right.

Not to get too nitpicky, but you (or at least CG was) were on the aisle -- not dead center -- getting all that Chunky B luv. The aisle is not really close to the center as much as it's house left. But you guys were damn lucky to be seated there regardless!

hmm okay, I know exactly where you were sitting, I looked over and saw you--I was impressed you slipped through the fingers of the CBS studio nazis! CG was on the aisle seat, but we were still front row center (section). Technically, I would have been dead center if I was about 2-3 seats to my right. Like I care...I'm just happy I went and, more importantly, STAYED for the taping!!! :D (I was THAT close to saying, "f*ck it, let's go cry and eat another Pinkberry.")

Chunky B (the warm up comedian) did give CG alot of attention, but that's probably because she was being a wise-ass. :p And Morrissey was there listening/watching her be a wise-ass. Surreal.

I watched last night's show...Is it just me or did Morrissey look like he was going to start giggling the first 10 seconds of the song? The hair sweep he did in the beginning and the pelvic thrusts were sex-ay! :guitar:

Chunky B (the warm up comedian) did give CG alot of attention, but that's probably because she was being a wise-ass. :p And Morrissey was there listening/watching her be a wise-ass. Surreal.

He did that thing that assholes do where you ask for a hug then fake out and turn the other direction. I was sort of embarrassed. Then when he came back for a real hug I actually hugged him. I should've faked off but was being too real if that makes any sense. When we were leaving the studio he gave me a real hug which was nice. I imagine that poor mans vocal chords are damaged at the end of the day from screaming the whole time. The funny thing is that all we had was Pinkberry before going in, several hours before going in, so I was sort of hungry. So he was passing out candy and I was all over that. Then a few minutes later Morrissey came on stage and I'm fumbling with the candy thinking "Should I eat this or real fast or stand up and scream?" The stupid thoughts we have.

He did that thing that assholes do where you ask for a hug then fake out and turn the other direction. I was sort of embarrassed. Then when he came back for a real hug I actually hugged him. I should've faked off but was being too real if that makes any sense. When we were leaving the studio he gave me a real hug which was nice. I imagine that poor mans vocal chords are damaged at the end of the day from screaming the whole time. The funny thing is that all we had was Pinkberry before going in, several hours before going in, so I was sort of hungry. So he was passing out candy and I was all over that. Then a few minutes later Morrissey came on stage and I'm fumbling with the candy thinking "Should I eat this or real fast or stand up and scream?" The stupid thoughts we have.

LOL I wasn't going to mention the fake out. Morrissey totally saw him do that to you! :gun:

Morrissey or candy? Are you serious? I'm not sure if we can be friends anymore. :p

LOL I wasn't going to mention the fake out. Morrissey totally saw him do that to you! :gun:

Morrissey or candy? Are you serious? I'm not sure if we can be friends anymore. :p

No it wasn't like that, it was a question of should I keep eating this candy so that I don't have to deal with it in case there's some interaction (I mean we were pretty close to the guy) or should I just throw it on the ground and deal with it later. Morrissey over candy any day. And I wasn't exactly being a smartass was I? He was offering guitar pics and drumsticks to the audience and I asked for the singer. I was being very practical, Mell.

Back
Top Bottom