Morrissey to play The Majestic Ventura Theater - Oct. 31, 2018

Another Californian date has appeared, but they are using 'proper' artwork:

44318_44315_72-og.jpg

20180917_190810.jpg

https://www.venturatheater.net/event/1764721/

I wonder what people will dress as? :)
Regards,
FWD.

Also, the San Diego Nov. 10 show is now on Ticketmaster, pre-sale on Sep. 18. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Blikey mate! Reckon 3 Air Steve concerts in two weeks all within 3 hours of each other. Too right bloomin' onion.. Reckon I am happy I live in Moz Angeles and not some foreigner place like Weeds, Brittin inn n nnnnnnnn nnn nnnnn n nnn n n it.

Wow, he must have a massive fan base round those parts, 1200 capacity in Ventura and 2200 in San Diego.

I wonder if you can get insurance to cover Flights, Hotels, Loss of earnings/Time off work?
I wouldn't want a ticket to see this performer even if he was giving them away for free.
Its really laughable :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Note to self:

When time travel becomes a viable option, go back to mid-2000s, sell Morrissey insurance. Invest in Amazon.

Wow, he must have a massive fan base round those parts, 1200 capacity in Ventura and 2200 in San Diego.
I'll reserve capacity mocking until a proper tour is announced.
Even that smug bastard Gervais is performing at small ones as a warm up.

I'll reserve capacity mocking until a proper tour is announced.
Even that smug bastard Gervais is performing at small ones as a warm up.

Blikey mate! I reckon me feel like Jack Nicholson in "Cuckoo's Nest" Reckon he plays CLOSE TO HOME BECAUSE IT IS EASIER and he doesn't have to look at inbred ugly foreigner faces. Sell outs in small venues in California where people actually like him and the mporium uk still make Air Steve a millionaire and still on track to run for Governor of California innn nn nn n nnn n nnn it. I reckon me would much rather see Air Steve in a small venue than the Hollywood Bowl or the San Diego Sports Arena. I am bringing my basketball and I hope he signs it. Oh please please please let me get what I want.

Note to self:

When time travel becomes a viable option, go back to mid-2000s, sell Morrissey insurance. Invest in Amazon.

Yep :thumb:. Sound advice, I'm on it ! :tiphat:

Et is very, very easy to order Morrissey tickets for Halloveen. Just pull the string!

Blikey mate! Reckon 3 Air Steve concerts in two weeks all within 3 hours of each other. Too right bloomin' onion.. Reckon I am happy I live in Moz Angeles and not some foreigner place like Weeds, Brittin inn n nnnnnnnn nnn nnnnn n nnn n n it.
Exactly! I reckon, reckon, reckon. Of course, in the event of reckon, then the fat kid from "What's Happening" will reckon. Reckon Kevin Dubrow will reckon, reckon, and reckon...Ultimately, Los Angeles is reckon, reckon, reckon. Pepperdine University in reckon, reckon, reckon. Everybody is going to reckon, God willing. Pauley Pavillion-reckon, Griffith Observatory-reckon, Muscle Beach...yep-reckon. Reckon, reckon, reckon.

Lets get real, DramaJ would pawn his:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: to sell 2200 tickets in the US. :handsopen:
Maybe he can latch as opener to some traveling band, do 30 min sets.:hand:

I wonder if you can get insurance to cover Flights, Hotels, Loss of earnings/Time off work?
I wouldn't want a ticket to see this performer even if he was giving them away for free.
Its really laughable :laughing:

So why do you come here?! You can leave. Nobody needs your openion. Troll

Presale code is LOSING IN FRONT OF MY HOME CROWD CASTLEFIELD BOWL.

im sure you will be able to tell us exactly how many people are attending as you seemed to be the expert on the seating plan on the cancelled tour a few months back,do me a favour and see if b23 is available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom