Morrissey's Last show EVER

I feel the same way as you do except for the get-off-the-stage business. I'll never understand that attitude.

im thinking 'Cliff Richard fans', maybe THATS the problem? its not moz its me, i dont want to end up a sad 60 yr old, in moz tshirt ( re; everyday is like sunday vid, the two old girls posed in moz t's, have that pic in my downstairs toilet!!! :D

AND i havent had my moment with him yet!! you have ( sooo lucky), so until then ( saturday please) he cant retire!!! he still looks hot shirtless!! xxx

Have you planned your last day of work already? What will it look like? Are you going to give it a special surprise? Invite all your friends? Give out lots of sandwitches and orange juice? Which is the last sentence that you are going to write at your work place? Or will it be a number?

No I haven't planned my last day at work, because I am not a performer. There is a difference really. It is unrealistic to think that he will tour forever, until the day he dies. I couldn't imagine him 90, in a wheelchair or with a walker, on stage trying to do what he has always done. I personally wouldn't like to see him try either. I would rather him go out with a bang, with some grand last show, than with a fizzle. I think he should do some sort of special last show, then retire and write a book as someone else suggested.

Also, the point of my post wasn't to say he should retire anytime soon. I saw him live twice this year and both times he did a phenomenal job. I only mentioned my idea because a few people around here said he should just quit since he has been canceling so much lately. I would be sad if he just stopped touring after this year, and I don't see why wanting some sort of closure to his career is such a bad thing. Maybe my idea of an unplugged show isn't how a lot of people would want his career to end but I thought it was a good idea because it is out of the ordinary for him and as I said, I think his music would have a very touching, even more personable feel to it if it was raw and acoustic.

I feel the same way as you do except for the get-off-the-stage business. I'll never understand that attitude.

im thinking 'Cliff Richard fans', maybe THATS the problem? its not moz its me, i dont want to end up a sad 60 yr old, in moz tshirt ( re; everyday is like sunday vid, the two old girls posed in moz t's, have that pic in my downstairs toilet!!! :D

AND i havent had my moment with him yet!! you have ( sooo lucky), so until then ( saturday please) he cant retire!!! he still looks hot shirtless!! xxx
Well, see... I tend to disagree there too. I'd be very happy to be 60 years old and still following his tours. I don't wear tees. I don't buy merch. I am 38, so I'm done with all of that stuff. You don't have to be a sad case to go to shows that you love.

This society is SO ageist. Don't buy into it!
:)

Oh ffs, if this is the last tour and he cancelled Albert Hall...*more swearing*

Back
Top Bottom