Morrissey's myspace page

Spinster

Does anyone know if it's actually Morrissey himself that checks his myspace page? Or do his people check it for him? I left a couple of comments but recently his page is to where the comments must be subject to approval before publicly posting them. He hasn't approved any comments since May 25th. :mad: Just curious if anyone knew anything.

Yes, it's Sanctuary run and they used to update it regularly. So it seems that either they haven't the staff to do it anymore or they are not responsible for Morrissey's career anymore. One or the other.

It's cute that you thought it possible that Morrissey ran his own MySpace.

I was looking at this lately... I looked to see when it was logged into. Previous login was 5/25, next one was 5/29. Logged in Friday, and then Tuesday. Monday was an American federal holiday- out of office for just about everyone. This could indicate it's being handled by someone in the US- or not.

With M's distaste for communication with people in general, I can't see him doing it himself, but on the other hand, even with a busy account, it would take all of 20 minutes to approve friends and clear out messages, right?

The consensus seems to the be that he doesn't have the computer savvy to handle loading up songs and videos- but of course nothing like that has been done since Sanctuary's shutdown- or whatever is going on there.

It would make sense to assume he still has a personal assistant, one who may not be traveling with him.

Who knows?

Ouch... that would make sense. But she, being on tour (doing what?) would have time to update over the weekend, or on a holiday. Of course, since she never updates her own site, why bother?

Does Moz have any agent or representation at all?

Back
Top Bottom