Moz on TMZ gossip site

I thought he didn't have any dogs anymore as well.

and that the one from The Importance... was a friends.

Or maybe I'm just crazy. =|

Well anyway, not that anyone cares, but I broke the news to my mom this morning about Morrissey not being able to take her to a steakhouse on mother's day.

CG: Mom, I think I'm going to marry Morrissey.
Mom: Oh, okay. But what if he's gay?
CG: He's not.
Mom: Why? Does he flirt with girls?
CG: He flirts with me.
Mom: Oh, okay.
CG: Do you mind me being married to a British man?
Mom: Not at all.
CG: Okay. But there's something I have to tell you. He can't take you to dinner at Northwoods on mother's day because he's a vegetarian. I told him you only eat salad there but he's pretty adamant about not going into steakhouses.
Mom: Okay.

So she took the news well.

I still really do want to know the name of Morrissey's dog. Mell tells me it was one of those trick questions, that everyone who knows knows that Morrissey doesn't actually have a dog.

I still really do want to know the name of Morrissey's dog. Mell tells me it was one of those trick questions, that everyone who knows knows that Morrissey doesn't actually have a dog.

Post #100.
I got that from somewhere, was it that 'Moz the cat' interview? I wish I had a memory.

Sorry, I didn't exactly say that...I said I actually didn't know (because I'm not a stalker, I swear)! I said regarding the Importance of Being Morrissey documentary, everyone says that dog that appeared in it was one of Morrissey's friend's dogs. I just think he's a cat person through and through...or so I hope. :rolleyes: Dogs are stinky. :p

Hey I looked at that blog, and it's pretty funny.

trent lurves him some moz. I remember reading these articles, but wasn't sure anyone -even me- posted them. My girlfriend who's on PITNB alerted me...

From Pink is the new blog:

May 22, 2006 (near the bottom of the page-after the Dixie Chicks)

http://trent.blogspot.com/2006/05/code-in-red.html

Oct 24, 2007 (about halfway down-sandwiched between Mariah and Pete :p)

http://trent.blogspot.com/2007/10/pdas-out-of-bag.html

Mel, with all due respect, you need to chill the feck out.
btw, I haven't backpedaled at all. I didn't read all of the post because I'm getting tired. I don't feel like arguing, but some of your stuff is really off-base.
And, also, I LOL-ed when you asked me to name Mozzer's dog! ahahaha, thanks for that. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else.
You're coming across as a bit imbalanced. Why do you take this so seriously? I mean, my god, relax. He doesn't need you to defend him from some perceived slight.
I love the man and I'd never say anything against him. You need to chill out and relax. I didn't realize I was so interesting. Love the quotes!
It's not worth arguing about, my god -- all I have said is you don't know all you think you know. Why in the world are you taking so much offense? I don't get it. I'll tell ya what -- tell me why you've followed him around so much for 15+ years, and I'll tell you his dog's name. LOL, just kiddin. Relax.

Peace out sista. :cool:

*waves white flag*

she does know what what she knows, so back the f*** off. and yeah, she pwned you..

she does know what what she knows, so back the f*** off. and yeah, she pwned you..

when did you get so bitter? why?
i would love to back off -- i have, and i didn't start this little exchange anyhow. so chill out, it's over.

and, no, i wasn't "pwned". everyone takes this whole thing a bit too seriously. getting this wound up over Moz seems odd.

If you're such the insider with all the info about Mozzer's personal life and habits, send me a PM correctly naming Morrissey's dog in L.A., its breed, its sex, where Morrissey obtained the dog, and how long he's had the dog. Here's a hint: don't crib anything from "The Importance of Being Morrissey".

Morrissey grew up a poor black child. His dog's name is Shithead, an Irish Wolfhound that was purchased from an English breeder, so, like our Morrissey, he is of Irish blood with an English heart. Shithead is celibate, so sex never enters into the equation.

Morrissey may have been at the steakhouse not to eat there himself, but to procure some comestibles for Shithead, who only eats the finest cuts of beef. Shithead is a finicky bitch (which is in no way indicative of Shithead's gender or sexual preferences).

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

You're a shithead.

MORRISSEY WOULD NEVER STEP INTO A STEAKHOUSE. IT GOES AGAINST ALL MY PRECONCEIVED IDEAS OF HOW HE SHOULD BEHAVE. END OF STORY.

"He must hate these cans of baked beans."

That's all he eats, and when he eats them he is sad.

ha! bysshe, I love you :)

jerk.jpg

And I don't need any of this! I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this ashtray and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game. The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - (sees something) I need this! The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I am, some kind of a jerk or something? And this! And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair. And I don't need one other thing except my dog (Shithead, the dog, growls) Well I don't need my dog.

Finally. Some good frink. Geez.

Kilts are fine... as long as you don't have a sporran. Guess what they're made of? Baby seals! So a big red X to full dress kilts.

My sporrans are only made with passions just like mine.

Tags
animal rights paparazzi
Back
Top Bottom