Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

so when you getting your next tattoo?

Will probably coincide with payday. Im preparing for the merciless mocking now :thumb:

As soon as really

Have you got one or thinking of getting one? :)

How old are you?

and i'm thinking of getting one, but like many have said, it can be a problem with certain jobs, like i want to be a policeman and i've already applied [2007, but was half a year too young], but on the application form it asked if i had any tattoos on my forearms, neck or face...

so i doubt i'd be able to get a moz tattoo on my forehead lol

How old are you?

and i'm thinking of getting one, but like many have said, it can be a problem with certain jobs, like i want to be a policeman and i've already applied [2007, but was half a year too young], but on the application form it asked if i had any tattoos on my forearms, neck or face...

so i doubt i'd be able to get a moz tattoo on my forehead lol

Yeah, I think the forehead would def no no :D
Have met coppers with tatoos though. I think its like my job, as longs its not hugely offensive, your okay. A guy i work with has them all over both arms.

I havent had a patient who was greatly offended by Moz ;)

But there is still time lol

Im 31, not actually old. Was just joking cause i feel very old :squiffy:

by your theory, i feel 60 with my musical taste

but in actual, real life.. i'm 11 years younger than you lol

Oh dear, now i do feel old :(

Ill pretend your 60, makes me feel better :D

If it's any consolation, i look 31... lol

lol thanks. I bet you dont really ;)

Gonna have to go. Been nice chatting to ya though :) :)

Always nice to meet someone who appreciates Moz like I do

:horny:

I am constantly considering tattoos and next year I shall hopefully be getting a job which pays about £700 a month.

I have a few ideas floating around but really want a decent artist to draw them for me so I can see what they shall look like.

I want the following:

- I'd Love To

- You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory

- Born To Lose

- Morrissey

- There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

- 54-46

Love PTxx.

You're amongst thousands (i think there's that many members) lol

and cyaaa, you too.

Yeah, i realise this is moz solo. Of course you like Moz like I do lol

Bye for now :D

I am constantly considering tattoos and next year I shall hopefully be getting a job which pays about £700 a month.

I have a few ideas floating around but really want a decent artist to draw them for me so I can see what they shall look like.

I want the following:

- I'd Love To

- You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory

- Born To Lose

- Morrissey

- There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

- 54-46

Love PTxx.

That'll take up some skin! Will be worth it though. Pays to be patient and find someone decent.

I have only got as far as Morrissey on my wrist. The girl who did it, said she would have refused to do it if I had been a Madness fan! :lbf:

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom