Mr Impr...et etc

• Thread starter I've Been Watching You
  • Start date
> You poor thing? you whore / homosexual. I am the almighty PIMP. Give me a rim job. I went to university and passed my exams.

Re: "I went to university and passed my exams" Ha! Who believes that?

>> You poor thing?

> you whore / homosexual. I am the almighty PIMP. Give me a rim job.
> I went to university and passed my exams.

Who believes that?? An educated person in his *right* mind would never post the crap you do.
You're just a sicko.

I am the GREAT CORNHOLIO

SICKO!??! I am PIMPMASTER FLASH. Get down and give me a RIM JOB. yeah, RIM JOB, RIM JOB etc etc etc. I'm so great so give me a RIM JOB etc.

That was the fake Mr. Improper making an attempt at satire, which I think succeeded fairly well since you thought it was really him! But yes, Mr. Improper has indeed claimed to be university educated, which you are probably right in saying is a complete farce. Last time I checked, they don't give diplomas to orangutans.

Re: I am the GREAT CORNHOLIO

> SICKO!??! I am PIMPMASTER FLASH. Get down and give me a RIM JOB. yeah, RIM
> JOB, RIM JOB etc etc etc. I'm so great so give me a RIM JOB etc.

Only pimps give rim jobs. If you want a rim job, you have to become a rent boy. Not that I know much about such things, of course.

Actually,that was the real me anus. I do have degrees from eastern mich,you dont need to believe it. I make more money than you,get all the pussy I need and yes,I am a PIMP.Now ass clown,whats up?? you have a degree,whats your excuse??

Yeah, I make loads of cash, get loads of pussy......

I am a PIMP and I spend most of my time sitting at home looking at the Morrissey website. How fly is that? (RIMJOB)

> Actually,that was the real me anus. I do have degrees from eastern
> mich,you dont need to believe it. I make more money than you,get all the
> pussy I need and yes,I am a PIMP.Now ass clown,whats up?? you have a
> degree,whats your excuse??
Aren't you a Red Wings fan???

Unlike you, I don't feel the need to brag about my private life. Now if you want people to believe you're a college grad, stop acting like a belligerent, unimaginitive blowhard. Oh yeah, everyone still hates your sad ass.

I'm amazed any women would come anywhere near you. Even hookers have their limits. Your college must not be very good if the best insult you can muster is ass clown. Please kill yourself. Put yourself out of your idiotic misery.

Absotootlelootely,they are the best team in hockey. Dont hate the PIMP baby,hate the game.

Unlike you,I dont give a f***ity f*** if people hate my sad ass. I must be doing something right jerkity jerk off to have you reply to all my posts?? just because I f***ed your mom in the ass on halloween is of no consequence here. hell,if anything,you should talk to your mom,shes the one who gave it up so easily. Something about your dad having a small penis??? well,That may be why she came to me,I dont have that same problem. At least she didnt think so. Tell her to bring more money and more yoshinoya next time.

I think I'm going to f*** your mom just to see how you like that. I'm gonna f*** her in the ass and make you suck my dick afterwards. Don't worry, I'll use some Yoshinoya soy sauce as lube. I'm a gentleman like that.

> Unlike you,I dont give a f***ity f*** if people hate my sad ass. I must be
> doing something right jerkity jerk off to have you reply to all my posts??
> just because I f***ed your mom in the ass on halloween is of no
> consequence here. hell,if anything,you should talk to your mom,shes the
> one who gave it up so easily. Something about your dad having a small
> penis??? well,That may be why she came to me,I dont have that same
> problem. At least she didnt think so. Tell her to bring more money and
> more yoshinoya next time.

LOLOLOLOL sorry, but you have to admit THAT is FUNNY!!!

> Unlike you,I dont give a f***ity f*** if people hate my sad ass. I must be
> doing something right jerkity jerk off to have you reply to all my posts??
> just because I f***ed your mom in the ass on halloween is of no
> consequence here. hell,if anything,you should talk to your mom,shes the
> one who gave it up so easily. Something about your dad having a small
> penis??? well,That may be why she came to me,I dont have that same
> problem. At least she didnt think so. Tell her to bring more money and
> more yoshinoya next time.

I made sweet love to Mr. Improper's mommy last night

My dick didn't even touch the sides. Hmm, I guess Mr. Improper's fat ass stretched her out too much at birth. A likely possibility, but really, she's just a ho. Plain and simple. I'd do her again though. I never say no to pussy and I can assure you, I get more than Mr. Improper ever will. Mr. Improper, apart from screwing our moms and your sister, how many women have you had? Seriously, how many women under 50 to whom you are not related have you slipped the salami? What's that you say? Zero. Well I'd never have guessed. You've never had no one ever, you say? You'll get no sympathy here, my boy. Go grow some testicles.

Let me know how my mom is ok?? and as for me sucking your dick?? I doubt it since im not gqay like you,but hey,thanks for asking. By the way,My mom died in a car crash about 4 years ago.

Re: I made sweet love to Mr. Improper's mommy last night

I have testicles,they're always bouncing up and down off your moms ass f***stick. Ive slept with well over 40 women anus cream stew. I dont care if you f***ed more than that,it's QUALITY not quantity assface.remember that. Besides,just because you're mad that your mom gave it up to me,is no reason to get mad at me. get mad at her,it's her that Violated me. Who could blame her though?? I am the PIMP of the fookin nation and you are a dickless wonder who's women soon come to me to f*** becuase you have no dick.

Re: You made sweet love to sheep last night??

Hey,thats nothing to go bragging about. I might be alot of things(a person who f***ed your mom one of them),but i dont do farm animals or any animals for that matter. No wonder you're so f***ed in the head. Next time,I'd keep that info kinda quiet for your own safety.