The TRUE Mr.Imp.. Pimp etc etc

• Thread starter THE WHOLE WORLD AND BEYOND
  • Start date
mr improper, the true sIMPleton of the universe

its a shame that mindy actually views this guy as a threat.

batboy.jpg

Re: mr improper, the true sIMPleton of the universe

i don't really. i just found it annoying that he picked on me all the time and that people on this board just sit around and take his pathetic crap. anyway, i'm pretty much over dealing with mr. improper. too pathetic to bother with. i hope you all noticed how he continues to talk about me even though i barely acknowledge his existence -- he was even still talking about me in the couple weeks i didn't post. therefore, his stupidity is proven.

Re: Suzanne..the BIGGEST DIRTIEST WHORE IN THE UNIVERSE.

But we've known that now for quite some time. Look,just because you're not one of my ladies anymore is no reason to get upset with me. The customers complained too much about the foul smell that kept coming from between your thighs,it was making them sick. I literally lost thousands off you for that. you're lucky i didnt shit on you then made yout ake a shower. So tell us, you still have that green shit growing down there??? I thought so. they have creams for that you know.

Funny,I said the same thing about having sex with your mom,must run in the family???

the BIGGEST DIRTIEST WHORE IN THE UNIVERSE...with STAR POWER!

yeah and don't forget i'll always out rank you.

Re: the BIGGEST DUMBEST WHORE IN THE UNIVERSE...with STAR POWER!

Outrank me?? maybe in how many people youve slept with...?? which outnumbers me four fold. Just proves my point...you are a filthy dirty dumb whore...

Back
Top Bottom