New Single: One week delay?!

JoeSellMozza

Recordstore.uk and Amazon.co.uk both have May 26 as the release date!
It´s not a big surprise because of no promotion or news until today.

It was in the new singles in today's Mirror.

Here's the review :)

Thank you :)
Its a nice, positive review.
Nice pic as well...do you think people who don't know of Mozs recent trend for old photos will see that and think ''wow, hes aged well...he must be in his late 40s and he only looks about 30 :eek:'' :D

Checked www.hotstuff.se and their release for the 7"#2 is May 14th while it's May 19th for the 7"#1 and the CDS (which is listed as UK import, none of the other ones are). So May 19th seems reasonable for Sweden.

Went to Virgin (or whatever it is called these days) on Oxford Street at Lunchtime today - said it is not coming out till the 26th:confused: says on Morrissey World it is coming out today.

yeah, says that on the HMV website too.
just one week til we get to hear one of the very best songs of Morrissey's solo career (Children in Pieces), or so we have been led to believe!

Went to Virgin (or whatever it is called these days) on Oxford Street at Lunchtime today - said it is not coming out till the 26th:confused: says on Morrissey World it is coming out today.

Of course.
Morrissey always gets the worst people to do his websites.
Even NME is more accurate about Morrissey than his many "official" websites.

Not this week though. They're advertising "All You Need Is Me" among this week's releases. They made the same mistake with "That's How People Grow Up".

Stephane

I don't actually read NME... I was just exaggerating :)

But seriously... what's up with all these useless "official" Morrissey websites? morrisseymusic.com
itsmorrisseyworld.com
youarethequarry.net (and .com) and so on....

Tags
reviews
Back
Top Bottom