New to the "Moz".

C

Christ Monkey

Hey, gang, I'm just d iscovering the intense beauty and soul-intensity that is Morrissey for the first time and it's intense. I got a couple of old tapes from a thrift sto re that was throwing them out -- they were a dollar, talk about luck! It was as if they wer e being thrown away just so I could get them. I got VIVA HATE and YOUR ARSE NAL and I love them but I don't know where to go from here. Can anyone hel p me? I'm jonesing for a new fix of the "Moz".

Can anyone hel p me? I'm jonesing for a
> new fix of the "Moz".

Go for some Smiths, dear...Meat Is Murder, The Queen Is Dead, The Smiths...any of those will do...or get the comp. Louder Than Bombs. And get yourself Morrissey's My Early Burglary Years and Bona Drag, followed by Maladjusted. Then get yourself the Hulmerist video.

> Can anyone hel p me? I'm jonesing for a

> Go for some Smiths, dear...Meat Is Murder, The Queen Is Dead, The
> Smiths...any of those will do...or get the comp. Louder Than Bombs. And
> get yourself Morrissey's My Early Burglary Years and Bona Drag, followed
> by Maladjusted. Then get yourself the Hulmerist video.

Now hold no there. Vauxhall & I has to be his next purchase. Then, and only then, get everything else.

> Now hold no there. Vauxhall & I has to be his next purchase. Then, and
> only then, get everything else.

No, no...I disagree. Vauxhall doesn't have to be in there at all. It is truly lovely, but should be saved until after this person has sampled plenty of other Moz. You see, people who get Vauxhall before other albums tend to expect that everything will match it, and so become very disappointed when they don't hear it. There is a reason to save Vauxhall for last :p

> No, no...I disagree. Vauxhall doesn't have to be in there at all. It is
> truly lovely, but should be saved until after this person has sampled
> plenty of other Moz. You see, people who get Vauxhall before other albums
> tend to expect that everything will match it, and so become very
> disappointed when they don't hear it. There is a reason to save Vauxhall
> for last :p

You know what? I think you might have a point there. Good thinking Popparett.

> You know what? I think you might have a point there. Good thinking
> Popparett.

Yes, yes...I am the wise one. Praise me and my undending sharp thought

Back
Top Bottom