News About Your Life Thread

I'm, um... In case you weren't yet aware, leaving for England tomorrow morning.

I'm super nervous. I'm having a last minute issue too. I take many medications. When I get them from the pharmacy I remove them from their bottles, throw out the bottles and put them into a bigass pill dispenser. Now I find out that when flying internationally that customs frowns on pills that aren't in their original container. Had I thought about this earlier I might have been able to get the bottles replaced or perhaps have gotten some prescriptions written, but now it's too late. I found bottles for most of my meds, but two of them are still bottle-free.

How long are you staying in England?

Today after I came back from the band rehearsal(9pm) I hadn't gone to the toilet all day so I almost peed for half an hour. :D For a couple of minutes I thought my bladder was going to explode...
It's actually been like 2 months that I don't have any personal news at all... :tears:

How long are you staying in England?

13 days.

Manchester, Buxton (Mighty Boosh live show), London, Bognor Regis, Portsmouth (Jimmy Carr live)

I've never been out of America before. This is huge in my life right now. *excited* *nervous*

I'm, um... In case you weren't yet aware, leaving for England tomorrow morning.

I'm super nervous. I'm having a last minute issue too. I take many medications. When I get them from the pharmacy I remove them from their bottles, throw out the bottles and put them into a bigass pill dispenser. Now I find out that when flying internationally that customs frowns on pills that aren't in their original container. Had I thought about this earlier I might have been able to get the bottles replaced or perhaps have gotten some prescriptions written, but now it's too late. I found bottles for most of my meds, but two of them are still bottle-free.

I don't know if you could contact the pharmacy or wherever you got the medication from and ask for a medicine-passport. At least that's what we call it over here. They just print a list of your prescriptions and you're good to go!

i'm packing cause i'm leaving home in a little less than two weeks. scary/happy feeling :]

I don't know if you could contact the pharmacy or wherever you got the medication from and ask for a medicine-passport. At least that's what we call it over here. They just print a list of your prescriptions and you're good to go!

Thank you! I will try that. I didn't know that was possible. :)

I just woke up - walked over to check email and auctions and forgot that I left this screen on.

Another reason I do not remain "visible"

13 days.

Manchester, Buxton (Mighty Boosh live show), London, Bognor Regis, Portsmouth (Jimmy Carr live)

I've never been out of America before. This is huge in my life right now. *excited* *nervous*

Have a wonderful time, Scarlet! Safe & happy travels :)

Update... I am about to take a shower.

Tags
drama
Back
Top Bottom