Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Well, it wilfully defies some conventions. But there’s only so many things you can tear up before it diminishes the experience.

The best thing is Remi Malik’s performance. But he doesn’t get much screen time. My friend an I speculated that when they come to shorten down the film (to its mere 2hrs 45mins) it was likely his scenes which were axed. In that sense, the film might’ve not been long enough.

And Daniel Craig has all the panache of a brick layer.
You mean it’s gone all PC ?

You mean it’s gone all PC ?
Partly; you get the feeling the series is now apologising for its own lead character. And when that person is basically a serial killer, it seems odd to problematise his chauvinism.

But more than that, it plays with expectations only to short-circuit them. Doubtless someone thought this was clever, but it feels gimmicky. It compensates for this through some over-wrought sentimentality and heavily sign-posted nostalgia. The latter destroys the timeline (for instance the DB5 is present, and we’re supposed to forget it was blown up in Skyfall).

Oh, and the film runs for 23 minutes before the credits roll. Which is, literally, stretching it.

And the song is worse than Sheryl Crow’s shocker.

Worth a watch for the baddie though. If Malek had more screen time his performance would be in contention for an Oscar. He did remind me a little of Brando, in Apocalypse Now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Partly; you get the feeling the series is now apologising for its own lead character. And when that person is basically a serial killer, it seems odd to problematise his chauvinism.

But more than that, it plays with expectations only to short-circuit them. Doubtless someone thought this was clever, but it feels gimmicky. It compensates for this through some over-wrought sentimentality and heavily sign-posted nostalgia. The latter destroys the timeline (for instance the DB5 is present, and we’re supposed to forget it was blown up in Skyfall).

Oh, and the film runs for 23 minutes before the credits roll. Which is, literally, stretching it.

Worth a watch for the baddie though. If Malik had more screen time his performance would be in contention for an Oscar. He did remind me a little of Brando, in Apocalypse Now.
I’m pleased I’m not a bond fan I’m afraid they do very little for me , I’ve only seen two and that was enough..

Quantum of Solace and Spectre? Those two would kill anyone’s interest.
I think it was one of those I saw with my wife about 8 years ago.
The Vue cinema is next to withaspoons in Carlisle. We had 45 minutes to spare before the film started so we nipped in for a quick drink, I sank three ales in 45 minutes , got bored with the film when to the bog and had a quick ciggy, then fell asleep watching the film...

I was disappointed by No Time to Die, Gordy. Watching For Your Eyes Only tonight, to compensate.
yeah same here hovis,probably craigs best acting in his 5 but a weak villain in safin and a few plot holes didnt help.
you cant go wrong with roger the dodger.

Maybe this is the direction he’s going in on Bonfire. :lbf: :cool:

Ha ha Krupa !
I can't be the first one to inform you of this, but you know you don't have to post a comment (or 20) on every single thread.

This is Morrissey-Solo.com....not Ketamine-comments-we are all eagerly awaiting for.com....95% of people don't care.

Truly sorry if this is the first time someone has mentioned this.

I considered blocking you....but then there would be only 4 comments per thread.

Ugh. You need a hobby. Try reading.

A book.

Worth a watch for the baddie though. If Malek had more screen time his performance would be in contention for an Oscar. He did remind me a little of Brando, in Apocalypse Now.
well said,they are giving bond themes to someone who was 18,flavour of the month,bond must have loads of garages with db5s in them.
die blofeld die was not normal bond.
paloma was a stand out but screen time wasnt enough.
nomi wasnt as bad as i thought she was going to be.
certain scenes you could tell had waller bridges paw prints all over them.
and the ending,i will find it hard to be invested in any new films and iv been watching bond for 50 years.

well said,they are giving bond themes to someone who was 18,flavour of the month,bond must have loads of garages with db5s in them.
die blofeld die was not normal bond.
paloma was a stand out but screen time wasnt enough.
nomi wasnt as bad as i thought she was going to be.
certain scenes you could tell had waller bridges paw prints all over them.
and the ending,i will find it hard to be invested in any new films and iv been watching bond for 50 years.
I’ve erased the ending from my memory, for some reason. I obviously had a bad reaction to it. What happens again?

I’ve erased the ending from my memory, for some reason. I obviously had a bad reaction to it. What happens again?
him and madelaine fly off in the car that they used in the end of grease with mathilde in the back seat.

:lbf:

"ran into the dweeb from the buzzcocks while walking the pooch, 20 kms the pooch was walking in the back seat :lbf:
we finally arrived at the appointed cul de sac to do the axx kissing. :lbf: he gave me tix he really did:nogood:
had to kick the:dogface: back to stalk hooky:censored:"

Comrade McMuffin =much gossip but 0 important top fan items

:lbf:

🇭🇷 >:hammer:
Awww, bless. But you’re still using my words, all this time later.
Oh, and what do we have here 👇
It’s a vegas 45. But I can confirm, as I have one, they are no longer a collectible item
Deedumbs

Attachments

• 103AA35F-280B-4AC1-BDAD-38B861B42B8A.jpeg
    103AA35F-280B-4AC1-BDAD-38B861B42B8A.jpeg
    610.3 KB · Views: 0
Awww, bless. But you’re still using my words, all this time later.
Oh, and what do we have here 👇
It’s a vegas 45. But I can confirm, as I have one, they are no longer a collectible item
Deedumbs

Lol, its so easy to make him look the tit that he is

What are you on about, kiddo?
If you pay close attention to the posts of ‘Brunmie Boy’ and ‘Uncle Skinny’, well they’re the same person, using the same expressions. It’s to make it look like the same ONE individual has support. He also introduces guest accounts to agree further with himself.
I’m pretty sure the admin (FWD) is aware of this and choses to ignore, seems more than happy to support hatred towards Morrissey. It’s basically not a Morrissey fan site, but a hate site.

Indeed.
I just thought I’d tell the backward one it was no longer a collectible, before he tell us all.
America’s shame he is.

He displays very odd behaviour, have you noticed he disses loads of people (male generally) and what they are up to, real jealousy issues going on there. So far we have the follwing, he slithers into lots of conversations that have nothing to do with him, he’s a sleazy stalker but only stalks men, he’s clearly a bitter and jealous individual and that’s his online behaviour, he’s no doubt worse in real life, I reckon in the outside world, he has no friends at all and he’s been done for stalking rich boys and therefore this site is his way of continuing that behaviour, out of view of the authorities.

He displays very odd behaviour, have you noticed he disses loads of people (male generally) and what they are up to, real jealousy issues going on there. So far we have the follwing, he slithers into lots of conversations that have nothing to do with him, he’s a sleazy stalker but only stalks men, he’s clearly a bitter and jealous individual and that’s his online behaviour, he’s no doubt worse in real life, I reckon in the outside world, he has no friends at all and he’s been done for stalking rich boys and therefore this site is his way of continuing that behaviour, out of view of the authorities.
And, he refers to men as “dudes”🤣. He’s never seen Croatia (or the next state to the one he resides in) Very strange person is Cro.
He claims words from posts, and constantly uses them in most, if not all, of his ramblings.

Come on Cro, don’t let us down now.

Yours
Janice
Cul de Sac dweller/ Canoe rider

It’s all very predictable as well.
I knew last night, when you were showing your collectibles , that there would be a few posts from him
Putting you down....he screams Autism

Bless Comrades :praying:

important information comrades; FAKE 45 COMRADES!
signed by the robocop Fredo :mad:
FAKE 45 discogs+FAKE the fredo robocop sig= FAKE MOZ FAN :mad:

xxx Comrads T

Back
Top Bottom