Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

De-railing every thread with the same old bollocks… relentlessly calling everyone here a Nazi… the obvious mental instability. It’s for her own good, and ours. Malarkey-solo.com was getting a bit too much.
Definitely for her own good. Several long-winding, infected, discussions going on with several different people for hours and hours every day, about the same old tired topic, is a recipe for a mental breakdown. If she does return, I hope she’ll do it as a new and improved version of herself, with a new outlook on things.

Most of us know what it’s like to get caught up in bullshit here on Solo, but none more than Malarkey, I’d imagine (and a few others). I wish her the best, and hope Gash won’t miss her too much.

My ukulele teacher does not think I'm very good. He hasn't said anything (but I can just tell) yet still takes my money off me for "lessons". At this rate, it'll be a lot longer than 10 years. Sorry 85
You haven’t got the range, darling.
IMG_8624.jpeg

Is “off of” just common parlance now?

For the love of God. You should focus on developing a personality and worthwhile things to say instead of fixating on the words other people use to make their points. At the moment your ‘personality’ on here can be summed up as ‘unfunny tryhard pedant’. You could read War and Peace and your only comment about it would be “the editor put a comma in the wrong place on page 62”. This trait of yours seems to come from a place of deep insecurity. Work on it privately in your own time - now that Malarkey’s gone you’ll have extra time on your hands - rather than bringing it here and boring other people with it. Especially since the people you address those comments to tend to be more well read and interesting than you are.

It's not the first time she's been on time out :rolleyes:

She'll be back. Nobody cares anymore when they're not wanted in a place.
Really? You’d think one would learn after the first one.

For the love of God. You should focus on developing a personality and worthwhile things to say instead of fixating on the words other people use to make their points. At the moment your ‘personality’ on here can be summed up as ‘unfunny tryhard pedant’. You could read War and Peace and your only comment about it would be “the editor put a comma in the wrong place on page 62”. This trait of yours seems to come from a place of deep insecurity. Work on it privately in your own time - now that Malarkey’s gone you’ll have extra time on your hands - rather than bringing it here and boring other people with it. Especially since the people you address those comments to tend to be more well read and interesting than you are.
Good one, honey bunny!!

Hey Johnnie how’s the lyrics coming along?

you’ve said that you can write better lyrics than Morrissey does now.

“Check out the Alma Matters video.”

I’ve compared this one beautiful line to the entirety of Who Will Protect us from the Police, and I’d say Johnnie’s poetry edges it.

I just wanted to say.........I am the winner of the 1992 Morrissey/Smiths "fanclub" quiz at the Camden Workers Club re.......where Sing your Life was filmed. I won the Skinhead T-shirt that was 3 times too big and never wore it. So there.

^omg in my overexcitement and in my brain’s usual tendency to want to make anything out to be instead exactly whatever I want most; at first i read this as that you were at the filming for this super cute video and i was about to melt into a pool of dramatic despair while crying “noooooooooooooo because i need this memory to be mine, and it never shall be! *sob*”

But PHEW that you didn’t say any such thing at all so i guess i can save my anxiety after all so that it’s fresh for the next time someone also says no such thing whatsoever :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Last edited:
I did wonder whether, (given both times were just before Easter and that he was asking fans in Catholic countries to pray for his mum a few years ago), it was something to do with religion. Or I need to get a life and think about something else!
What does staying in a luxury hotel have to do with religion?! Did Jesus like a spa?!

Back
Top Bottom