Off-topic fight thread

You really don’t like people impinging on your little world do you? You & all the ‘regulars’.

Where are they all today by the way? Maybe they actually have a life beyond here?
You don't seem to so I'm not sure why you are endlessly repeating this rather stupid jibe. I mean, who flounces out of a forum one night and then returns the next day, tail between legs, without looking like a very sad waste of oxygen? Not you.

You don't seem to so I'm not sure why you are endlessly repeating this rather stupid jibe. I mean, who flounces out of a forum one night and then returns the next day, tail between legs, without looking like a very sad waste of oxygen? Not you.
Indeed, not me. I decided not to let a maggot like you put me off & I've already beaten you into silence on that point this morning.🖕

Why don't we just ignore each other from now on, we'll never agree so let's just enjoy the aspects of this forum we want to. I don't need to waste my life bettering you post after post.👋

Why don't we just ignore each other from now on, we'll never agree so let's just enjoy the aspects of this forum we want to. I don't need to waste my life bettering you post after post.👋
Bettering me? Beating me into silence? So to the ever-lengthening list of your character flaws I think we can add 'self-delusion.'

Indeed, not me. I decided not to let a maggot like you put me off & I've already beaten you into silence on that point this morning.🖕
You couldn't win an argument against a dead badger. You are a lame little loser, so desperate to be accepted that you fly into a rage when you are put in your place and treated like the dull non-entity that you are. The only one who wanted you to leave this website is you - no-one else gives a flying f*** whether you stay or not.

You couldn't win an argument against a dead badger. You are a lame little loser, so desperate to be accepted that you fly into a rage when you are put in your place and treated like the dull non-entity that you are. The only one who wanted you to leave this website is you - no-one else gives a flying f*** whether you stay or not.
A bit like yourself - oh no, wait I forgot - you're one of the 'regulars' aren't you😂

I'm fascinated just how upset you are with the word 'regulars.' To me it speaks to the fact that you have a terrible fear of rejection and of not fitting in or being accepted. It would go some way to explain your behaviour since you arrived here.
😂😂😂If I wanted to 'fit in', I'd be like you, going for a nice, neutral acceptable middle ground approach. The reason regulars made me laugh so much was it exposed the amount of stock you put in this place. Like you're part of something.

😂😂😂If I wanted to 'fit in', I'd be like you, going for a nice, neutral acceptable middle ground approach. The reason regulars made me laugh so much was it exposed the amount of stock you put in this place. Like you're part of something.
It is something. That's why you crave to be a part of it.

It is something. That's why you crave to be a part of it.
Yeah, it's an internet forum where people don't know each other.

And I am part of it, I've had plenty of positive response on here-not from your 'approved' list of people, granted, but that's a compliment.

I think you'd be genuianlly gutted if you got banned from here, or it shut down, you'd feel a loss. I think it's a good site, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't give a f*** either way.

Yeah, it's an internet forum where people don't know each other.

And I am part of it, I've had plenty of positive response on here-not from your 'approved' list of people, granted, but that's a compliment.

I think you'd be genuianlly gutted if you got banned from here, or it shut down, you'd feel a loss. I think it's a good site, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't give a f*** either way.
Yes, clearly the approbation of people on this site is important to you so for you to claim you couldn't give a f*** either way doesn't ring true, does it? You've made friends with some fairly awful people but for you it's about quantity, not quality.

*edit*
I've just seen your comment on the other thread begging Stephen Hofmann to like and agree with you. I'm genuinely embarrassed for you that you need to go round soliciting approval from people on here, especially from racists. It's pathetic.

Yes, clearly the approbation of people on this site is important to you so for you to claim you couldn't give a f*** either way doesn't ring true, does it? You've made friends with some fairly awful people but for you it's about quantity, not quality.

*edit*
I've just seen your comment on the other thread begging Stephen Hofmann to like and agree with you. I'm genuinely embarrassed for you that you need to go round soliciting approval from people on here, especially from racists. It's pathetic.
Can you show me where I'm 'begging'? I just thought it may interest him as he seems to have more sensible views than you. And what's 'racist' in your eyes? Not living in a fairytale rainbow nation world where everyone just gets along?😂😂😂 Life isn't like that.

*edit*
And my prescence here clearly riles you, so if I even just spoil your enjoyment of this forum one small bit, then it's job done if I achieve nothing else.👍

Can you show me where I'm 'begging'? I just thought it may interest him as he seems to have more sensible views than you. And what's 'racist' in your eyes? Not living in a fairytale rainbow nation world where everyone just gets along?😂😂😂 Life isn't like that.
It looked like needy begging to me. And it looks like you are starting to show your racist tendencies as well. You will get along well with Hofmann, I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

And my prescence here clearly riles you, so if I even just spoil your enjoyment of this forum one small bit, then it's job done if I achieve nothing else.👍
No, as I said the other day, I find you hugely amusing. It's great fun baiting right-wing dullards and you never fail to rise to the bait and show everyone what a prat you are.

It looked like needy begging to me. And it looks like you are starting to show your racist tendencies as well. You will get along well with Hofmann, I'm sure you'll be very happy together.
Why am I racist?Because I voted leave? 17.4 million must be racist then.

Like the police who wouldn't investigate the Muslim sex gangs in Manchester & Newcastle because it was 'racist'. Ask the victims how they feel about the rainbow nation you think we live in.

I know it still hurts that you lost.

Why am I racist?Because I voted leave? 17.4 million must be racist then.

Like the police who wouldn't investigate the Muslim sex gangs in Manchester & Newcastle because it was 'racist'. Ask the victims how they feel about the rainbow nation you think we live in.

I know it still hurts that you lost.
And here come the racist tropes. Funny how the racist Morrissey seems to attract racists these days.

And here come the racist tropes. Funny how the racist Morrissey seems to attract racists these days.
Racist tropes😂😂😂😂😂 Grow up. Even the police have admitted there was an issue with them investigating, basically because of people like you.

You weren't one of those on that plane were you, who got all those deportees off when they were being kicked out?

'Let them stay...so what if they're rapists & murderers, just give them a cuddle'.😂

oh he will cock up the country, and the world. i do believe this is the end of an empire. i dont mean in a biblical sense but in a historical sense. douglas murray talks about how always at the end of empires people become obsessed with gender, such as we're seeing now. there's always in the final days of empires a general decadence and breaking down of boundaries and structure. donald trump could have held it off but joe biden cant or wont. expect to see further loss of free speech, critical race theory being implemented widely, the equality act being written into law (wherein children will be allowed to decide if they want to transition, and if their parents oppose such a thing their child may very well be taken away). it's a disaster, and we're at the point where if it goes any further there's going to be no coming back from it.
I don't like Douglas Murray anymore because he is a hater of Michael Jackson. Has Douglas Murray said anything about Morrissey?

I see through people like Douglas Murray and Alex Jones from 'InfoWars' they are both haters of Michael Jackson. I don't trust Ricky Gervais he is a very wealthy man and well connected yet he tries to be a down to earth man of the people type guy and he is a hater of Michael Jackson.

President Donald Trump was I believe friends with Michael Jackson. Donald Trump only has nice things to say about Michael Jackson, La Toya Jackson and the Jackson family. I like Donald Trump for those reasons and he supports Christians, the British and Israel. For some reason Morrissey isn't that into Donald Trump at all maybe because Nancy Sinatra doesn't like him and some other people in LA/Hollywood are not Trump supporters.

I don't like Douglas Murray anymore because he is a hater of Michael Jackson. Has Douglas Murray said anything about Morrissey?

I see through people like Douglas Murray and Alex Jones from 'InfoWars' they are both haters of Michael Jackson. I don't trust Ricky Gervais he is a very wealthy man and well connected yet he tries to be a down to earth man of the people type guy and he is a hater of Michael Jackson.

President Donald Trump was I believe friends with Michael Jackson. Donald Trump only has nice things to say about Michael Jackson, La Toya Jackson and the Jackson family. I like Donald Trump for those reasons and he supports Christians, the British and Israel. For some reason Morrissey isn't that into Donald Trump at all maybe because Nancy Sinatra doesn't like him and some other people in LA/Hollywood are not Trump supporters.
what did dougie say about michael jackson??

Back
Top Bottom