Ok Seriously! Presale Is Tomorrow!!!!

:eek: im looking at ticketmaster right now and the presale for ventura and hollywood are thurs. @ 10am, and the price for ventura is $89.50!! damn. most shows there are no more than like $45 so i thought it would not be that bad for morrissey...ugh...

high prices is going to prevent people from buying tickets...the venue may not sell out, and morrissey may make less money even. I don't see why he charges so much. He is not popular enough to sell out with high prices.

high prices is going to prevent people from buying tickets...the venue may not sell out, and morrissey may make less money even. I don't see why he charges so much. He is not popular enough to sell out with high prices.

well after seeing what people paid for the pasadena shows i think they'll pay that much...but you're about not selling out quickly, which i'll be glad for

indeed i bought a ticket on ebay for 150 for the pit for pasadena.
when are the ventura and riverside pre-sale dates?

oh yeah i forgot, riverside will be $75 for all the seats, including pit, and i was told that if you buy through the box office it will be first come first serve, so if youre there very early you may score some pit tickets...but the box office lady said that it was still better to get the tickets online.
oh and i dont htink there will be a presale for this.

from yourofficialtickets.com

Paramount Theatre-ca
Oakland, CA

Section and Row Our Price Available

Section: Balcony Row: M
0323 10

$1,018.00 (each)

---

do they hope some people will be thinking the show is sold-out already? who the hell would pay this much for balcony seats even if a show gets sold out? I am so confused.

There simply needs to be some kind Congressional inquiry into the ticket business. How actual tickets with actual rows and all that appear on scalper sites before tickets go onsale is beyond me. Because the internet allows this practice to occur with such ease and on such a large scale, there needs to be updated scalping laws to stop this nonsense.

from yourofficialtickets.com

Paramount Theatre-ca
Oakland, CA

Section and Row Our Price Available

Section: Balcony Row: M
0323 10

$1,018.00 (each)

---

do they hope some people will be thinking the show is sold-out already? who the hell would pay this much for balcony seats even if a show gets sold out? I am so confused.

There simply needs to be some kind Congressional inquiry into the ticket business. How actual tickets with actual rows and all that appear on scalper sites before tickets go onsale is beyond me. Because the internet allows this practice to occur with such ease and on such a large scale, there needs to be updated scalping laws to stop this nonsense.

i agree, i can see how it would work for a well known and famous artist, but not for someone as obscure to most people as morrissey. thats why i hate ticketmaster and things like kroq, they completely let it happen and make it very difficult for fans who actually give a damn.

These prices are ridiculous! My show's only $34.50. Although, that's REALLY good. I couldn't believe it was so cheap. But there are only 400 GA spots available...

These prices are ridiculous! My show's only $34.50. Although, that's REALLY good. I couldn't believe it was so cheap. But there are only 400 GA spots available...

what show?
eh, lets see, ill be paying $90 for ventura, $75 for riverside, $57 for vegas.
but actually i shouldnt complain, i just feel bad for my parents because it will be my 18th birthday that week and they'll be paying for all of it :( :o and it will all be doubled because i have a twin sister!

what show?
eh, lets see, ill be paying $90 for ventura, $75 for riverside, $57 for vegas.
but actually i shouldnt complain, i just feel bad for my parents because it will be my 18th birthday that week and they'll be paying for all of it :( :o and it will all be doubled because i have a twin sister!

I'm seeing him at the Riverside in Milwaukee. :) It'll be for my 16th birthday, so my parents are paying as well. Exciting!

I'm seeing him at the Riverside in Milwaukee. :) It'll be for my 16th birthday, so my parents are paying as well. Exciting!
yay! i can't wait, there couldn't possibly be a better thing to do than see morrissey as a birthday celebration!

does your twin sister like morrissey? my twin brother does not.

she doesn't like him as much as i do, for example she disapproves of paying over $100 and driving for hours to see him, but when she went to see him in pasadena with me i was suprised and excited to see that she knew most of the words to his songs, while our "i would die for morrissey" friend sat in her seat the whole time texting on her phone :rolleyes:
my sister is the angry hardcore/punk-rocker girl so i think she gets annyoyed sometimes listening to morrissey, but taking her to see him live is helping, she seems to get into it!

We stilll don't have a presale password yet some belligerent fools already have fancy tickets! I love the description of Morrissey by this idiotic Ebayer!

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-MORRISSEY-TIC...ryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

they will be sold :( or ticketmastr will failo and release them later on as it comes closer to the show. i mean come on, how can so many scalpers have the power to do this all accross North America??? To get these good seats before the sale? THEY CAN'T!!!... that's why i really think ticketmaster does it themselves to make more money. they have their shareholders after all. you need growth. and the concert industry has been in the dumps for a long time.

i wouldn't be surprised.

if people had brains, they wouldn't buy these tickets. but unfortunately, there is an above 50% chance they will be sold :(

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I mean, how many scalpers have you met in real life? you just don't. with the numbers online, you think you would randomly meet someone or hear more about them. They should be rich by now!! with million dollar homes! but you don't see it, Because it's all corporations doing it.

I mean, how many scalpers have you met in real life? you just don't. with the numbers online, you think you would randomly meet someone or hear more about them. They should be rich by now!! with million dollar homes! but you don't see it, Because it's all corporations doing it.

its always a friend who has a friend who also has a friend who has connections. once i was at a sold out cramps show trying to get tickets off scalpers and there was a familiar elite looking man who came out of the back door of the venue and met a small group of people who were all strangers but i over heard one of them say "they know some guy" and bam, they hand over cash and get tickets. i swear this man was not some regular scalper, he worked for the box office there or something...

hey i just noticed that on ticketmaster, for the ventura gig, it says under additional info: preferred seating with dinner, for dinner reservations call....

damn it, i dont want some dinner table in my way, especially if its going to be a non vegan dinner on it. so now its not GA?

Last edited:
hey i just noticed that on ticketmaster, for the ventura gig, it says under additional info: preferred dinner seating, for dinner reservations call....

damn it, i dont want some dinner table in my way, especially if its going to be a non vegan dinner on it.

Call the venue regarding this because it does not apply to all shows. And yeha Ventura seems to be the most expensive one next the Hollywood Bowl show.

Call the venue regarding this because it does not apply to all shows. And yeha Ventura seems to be the most expensive one next the Hollywood Bowl show.

now i see why its so expensive...its a dinner show. but yeah ill call the venue and ask, even though they told me they would have no info until thursday...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom