POLL.......

S

Sharron Needles

Have any of you ever gotten on stage at a Morrissey show to hug/kiss/tackle him or whatever? I am curious to know because I nver have. I was close many times but was always pummled by security. main times that come to mind are the UCLA riot incident in 91' where I actually came very close to him and The Pacific Amp. gig in 92' where I was smashed into the ground after jumping the barrier, right after he touched my hand. Whom here has actually made it?

have you sent this in to David? I'd be interested in the outcome as well...

oh, btw., I made it.... *sigh*

°°°°ruinous blue°°°°
elsmoz.jpg

Actually, I have never even tried

> Have any of you ever gotten on stage at a Morrissey show to
> hug/kiss/tackle him or whatever? I am curious to know because I
> nver have. I was close many times but was always pummled by
> security. main times that come to mind are the UCLA riot
> incident in 91' where I actually came very close to him and The
> Pacific Amp. gig in 92' where I was smashed into the ground
> after jumping the barrier, right after he touched my hand. Whom
> here has actually made it?

But I was also at the UCLA disaster, and was with a VERY short girl who almost got tackled by a guy JUMPING over us in the stands. We heard something behind us, and looked just in time to see him flying towards us. He landed somewhere in our aisle and the one below us with a LARGE :::THUDD::: and got up and kept running! It was so ridiculous when they told everyone all they had to do was calm down and clean up the chairs and the concert would get back underway- Morrissey had left the building by then...

I have witnessed MANY interesting people getting onstage, but the closest I have been to anyone was my brother-in-law's brother who got up onstage in Vegas and kneeled in front of him, kissing his belly button. It looked like he was giving the Man a 'job'. And he knew that too...but he was DAMNED happy to be there!

I mean onstage.

Laura

daniel, that's a slightly wobbly picture of morrissey and elsberry in some nice golden frame.

Back
Top Bottom