Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ivana Baquero Macías (born 11 June 1994 in Barcelona, Spain) is a Goya Award-winning Spanish actress. At 11 years of age, Baquero was chosen by director Guillermo del Toro to play the lead role of Ofelia in Pan's Labyrinth, for which she won critical acclaim.

I still don't understand why she's in the banner. Oh well.:rolleyes:

I miss my Stig. He's been gone a week. He'll be back on Sunday, but I want him right now. :(

have a bosomy cuddle from me xx
88.gif

I
HATE
THE
MENSTRUAL
CYCLE.

:( The nurse gave me THREE Ibprofen (a 600 dose.), a cup of tea (which, granted, tasted like crap), and let me lay down for like, an hour and a half.

and I still can barely stand up. :(

sorry to hear that, I am having a rough time with mine and with my pill ( I think there is a pill thread somewhere) the pain is a lot worse than normal for me and I have not even started my period this month
yet. :mad:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

An 11-year-old girl gave birth last Saturday in North-Eastern Hungary (a very poor area). Her family thinks it's a natural thing, they don't understand the national outrage around it. In the same village a 13 and a 15 year old girl also gave birth some time ago.

Oh dear.

An 11-year-old girl gave birth last Saturday in North-Eastern Hungary (a very poor area). Her family thinks it's a natural thing, they don't understand the national outrage around it. In the same village a 13 and a 15 year old girl also gave birth some time ago.

Oh dear.

thats is really gross and disgusting,they really do not see whats wrong with that?

Oh dear.

:eek::eek::eek: Eleven? Seriously? That must have been dangerous for the little girl. :(

Maybe she is!!! :eek:

Who's the father?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom