Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ha ha Question time:p i watch that sometimes- when i am seriously bored. I pity someone that gets excited about it:p

Yes doing nothing always beats doing things.

I never said i got EXCITED about it. Though i do watch it in my giant Babygrow complete with Rabbits Ears and my nipple clamps plugged in to the mains..:)

You youngster are so judgemental!

I may even have a sandwich later..:)

Well you certainly implied you were excited mate.

Oh a sandwhich how exciting:p

You'll get to my age one day...:mad:

I may even have a cup of tea (it's too late for coffee) if i can remember how to make one..:)

Oh a cup of tea, i want a cuppa now- can't be bothered walking all the way to the next room though:p

You don't know i may not live as old as you:p

Damn it! She got me with her legal mumbo-jumbo!

When i was your age i used to make up a flask of tea to save me that whole walking deal..:) Just a suggestion from me to you.

I have to go now and watch Question Time. Have a lovely evening and wasn't it a brilliant day in Edinburgh today?

Oh a flask i may get one.

Is question time even on? I swear it said it was newsnight ...maybe the other channel.
It was a lovely day in Edinburgh today i was in lecture threates most of the day though:(.
Have a nice evening as well:)

It's on BBC 1 now and i'm missing it - the sacrifices i make for you..:)

I am off this time though...:guitar:

im trying to play darts on wii a little while ago and i lost my balance and twirled like a figure skater and went crashing into my closet

hahaha

so...

"ouch"

This Fish Eye Shiraz out of the box is pretty good :)

I'm tired. It was a rough night at work. I had to carry four patients straight into treatment. The first was a black cat having seizures. The second was a dachshund having seizures. The third was a toy poodle that had just had a seizure. One of her owners, the husband, was sobbing. The fourth was a Siamese mix that had probably been hit by a car. He had a huge hole about 3" in diameter in his shoulder that wasn't bleeding and had already started to smell. Who knows how long he had been that way. The owners opted to have him euthanized because he had no use of his back legs.

We had to put down a 12-year-old boxer who was suffereing from liver and renal failure. He was just skin and bones and could barely breathe.

We had two miniature schnauzers who probably have pancreatitis and two dogs who may have eaten rat poison.

forget Malcolm Alison, I'm in the midst of devising the most innovative football training programme ever!

love

Grim
P.s. unfortunately it does not involve cheese (yet)

I'm tired. It was a rough night at work. I had to carry four patients straight into treatment. The first was a black cat having seizures. The second was a dachshund having seizures. The third was a toy poodle that had just had a seizure. One of her owners, the husband, was sobbing. The fourth was a Siamese mix that had probably been hit by a car. He had a huge hole about 3" in diameter in his shoulder that wasn't bleeding and had already started to smell. Who knows how long he had been that way. The owners opted to have him euthanized because he had no use of his back legs.

We had to put down a 12-year-old boxer who was suffereing from liver and renal failure. He was just skin and bones and could barely breathe.

We had two miniature schnauzers who probably have pancreatitis and two dogs who may have eaten rat poison.

:(

I'm very proud of myself: I've undergone a very painful cosmetic treatment and I didn't complain at all. :) I rewarded myself with a lovely marsipan cake.

I have such a gnawing feeling that Mozzer's gearing up to get married.:confused: I have no proof, none at all.

Simply dreadful, bless you for dealing with all that. It takes something special.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom