Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You should try it, it is fun... not that i would know:rolleyes:

I'm sure.

I wouldn't want to tone down my intelligent and thoughtful contribution to this forum.

I aim to save the world!

Do i hear laughter at the back?...:mad:

I too need to sort my shit out and although I love merlot, can't love it too much. I was told today that a certain bookstore needed managers and assistant managers- the only problem is that it's very far away. I'm undecided. And lonely. I think I'll make a Monterey Jack cheese sandwich on sheepherder's bread. And more merlot. :D

Yes me and my pigeon:p.

Have you accepted me on myspace yet? Patience was never my thing.

I have accepted you - against my better judgement....:p

That bird of yours will be my dinner one day...:cool:

Are you slagging off my wonderful myspace page!:eek: Your laughing at pictures of my ugly mug aren't you:tears:

:mad: becuase you said that about my pigeon...

DUFFEL COAT!
Ha ha-I never said i would never not bring it up again/

If i were you, i'd get a plate young lady and prepare yourself to eat humble pie!!!:guitar:

I didn't SEE your MySpace front page because MY computer froze before i could check it! So there....:gun:

And your Pic' looks nice..:) But you have the profile of a SERIAL KILLER...:eek:

And the Duffel coat thing and the ruining of my youth was between the two of us... Thank you for sharing my childhood trauma with the rest of the world...:p

I'm thinking the three scoops of pina colada sherbet I just had from Hola Fruta was so f***ing good, I'm afraid I'll wind up eating the entire quart before the night's over. :horny:

pina_main.jpg

Ohh, and their web site suggests I mix it with rum.

INGREDIENTS:
6 oz light rum
3 generous scoops of Pina Colada ¡Hola Fruta!® Sherbet
1 cup crushed ice

In an electric blender, blend crushed ice, rum and ¡Hola Fruta!® Sherbet. Blend at high speed for a short length of time until smooth. Pour into glass and serve.

http://www.holafruta.com/recipes_pinacolada.shtml

Yes, yes, yes...off to the liquor store for some rum! :guitar::horny::D

YUM....Sounds like a good idea Theo!

^^^^ Dont you EVER drink Pina Colada!

*Dont wanna talk about it, I just SAY IT!*

:sick: Did you have a BAD experience with Pina Coladas? ;)

Look--the number of active users is down to 966 now. Yesterday it was 977. A couple weeks ago it was 999. What's the time threshold to determine which users are active? 6 months? Makes sense; 6 months ago is when the US tour had been over for a few weeks.

I'm thinking the three scoops of pina colada sherbet I just had from Hola Fruta was so f***ing good, I'm afraid I'll wind up eating the entire quart before the night's over. :horny:

pina_main.jpg

Ohh, and their web site suggests I mix it with rum.

http://www.holafruta.com/recipes_pinacolada.shtml

Yes, yes, yes...off to the liquor store for some rum! :guitar::horny::D

Why wouldn't you have rum on hand at all times?:confused::confused:

(he was eating a quart of ice cream @ 4:20... hmmm)

I was very, very drunk last night :o christ. I popped over to a friends for a little drinky yesterday afternoon, rolled home drunk and then decided to keep drinking til bed time. What a fool!

I was very, very drunk last night :o christ. I popped over to a friends for a little drinky yesterday afternoon, rolled home drunk and then decided to keep drinking til bed time. What a fool!

Oh, well. At least you have the day to recover before work. Couple of pints of water for you, I think.

Oh, well. At least you have the day to recover before work. Couple of pints of water for you, I think.
yeah. I feel ok actually, I've done my workout, had a litre and a half of water and now I'm finishing the last sleeve on my friends jumper. Get me!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom