Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh shi-
I just realized how odd I must've looked yesterday. I prolly looked wet, tired, and I was buying two pints of ice cream(one for my dad.) and cat food.
=|

Oh well.

Oh shi-
I just realized how odd I must've looked yesterday. I prolly looked wet, tired, and I was buying two pints of ice cream(one for my dad.) and cat food.
=|

Oh well.

you looked odd just yesterday?
:p

I was joshin. I like mindless TV too -almost as much as duh brainiac stuff ;)
I've seen that lyric show. It's easy at home, but I'd probably blank on stage/TV :o

i try and have a nice mix.

maury and hardball

its good for the brainz

you looked odd just yesterday?

i try and have a nice mix.

maury and hardball

its good for the brainz

Well, there must be something about me cause I got honked and waved at again. =|
And this time I KNOW I look odd cause my hair is slightly frizzy, and my outfit was mismatched
I had on my green Everyone Loves and Irish Girl shirt, a black skort and red flipflops.

as a sidenote: these gummy worms taste like crap.
My Sunny D however, does not.

Good? Bad? It doesn't sound indifferent.
bad ending. Just in from school about 10 minutes ago! I'm very hacked off with the stupid police. We called social services to collect a child we'd seen whitnessed being beaten (and I mean beaten) by the woman (friend of his mums) to collect him, who toled us to call the police as well, and the police decided, after nearly 4 hours, to send him home with his mum against the advice of THREE teachers and social services. I'm telling you, I horribly afraid that's the last we're going to see of that child :(

EDIT: I also came in and did aerobics :D

is the cat trying to push me off the sofa, or is she just kicking me trying to get comfy?

I'm coming to Norway (Tromso) in August and we do have a spare bed in one of our hotelrooms.
It's only for one week though... ;)
But you're welcome to stay with us anyways!! :) ;)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Id love to! Ive never been to Norway, but I'd love to go there in the summer sometime. North Norway in summer= paradise on earth:)

Have a nice trip! And if you need a line, this will melt every norwegian girl (probably): "Du er vakker!" (means, you are beautiful:o)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Id love to! Ive never been to Norway, but I'd love to go there in the summer sometime. North Norway in summer= paradise on earth:)

Have a nice trip! And if you need a line, this will melt every norwegian girl (probably): "Du er vakker!" (means, you are beautiful:o)

I am a girl myself (I know my name is confusing...) so I need something to melt Norwegian guy!!

After Tromso we're even going further up north to Svalbard/Spitsbergen!
I need snow, it's too hot here now...

I am a girl myself (I know my name is confusing...) so I need something to melt Norwegian guy!!

After Tromso we're even going further up north to Svalbard/Spitsbergen!
I need snow, it's too hot here now...
:eek: :eek: Are you!? After all this time, you first tell me now. Oh well:o Sorry, "Jose". I know there is many weird people in Netherlands, so that explains it I guess..

I guess there's snow in Svalbard during summer. I have never been there, and never will.

You shouldnt go for a Norwegian boy, they're total uninteresting. :p

:eek: :eek: Are you!? After all this time, you first tell me now. Oh well:o Sorry, "Jose". I know there is many weird people in Netherlands, so that explains it I guess..

I guess there's snow in Svalbard during summer. I have never been there, and never will.

You shouldnt go for a Norwegian boy, they're total uninteresting. :p

My name is short for Josephine. ;)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom