Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I watched the 3-minute wonder thing about an abbatoir. Disturbing viewing.

I had Nosebleed Number 5 today, which started in the shower. As annoying as spontaneous nosebleeds are, they are downright obnoxious in the shower. It ends up looking like the shower scene from Psycho, except it's real blood and not chocolate syrup. It gets everywhere because it's diluted with water. You can't stop it by shoving toilet paper up your nostril because it will get wet and stick to your face.

I think I would like a glass of juice.

Is it bad that I can recognize Penn Jillette's voice in two words without seeing him? Penn & Teller are on an episode of Home Improvement airing now on Nickelodeon.

Penn & Teller make me happy. :o

Last edited:
I wonder why people keep on sending these hideous sparkling comment thingys on myspace. :confused: There is this girl who sends me at least 2 or 3 every day, plus she posts them on her bulletin too. I want you to show some solidarity and suffer with me, so here's the last one. Eww.

11379.jpg

Ah, the first one. When it all started.

f44e5e625e5899e0dd05369553268db3.gif

Last edited:
I am thinking that General Discussion on Moz-Solo has gone VERY downhill! It's crap! No one's putting up any good threads (me included, although I put up one I thought was good, only a few replies).

Right, that could explain it! The new album might spark some life in us all...

Those +1 -1 things? God, they WERE dreadful!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom