Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Yeah, had this conversation before when I felt pity and was trying to help you. It was boring then, too.
i wasnt really interested in what you had to say though :(

and no it wasnt harmless in the context in which you said it, that is, after you knew that i had been worrying about the very real possibility of having it (which i still am)

but youre SO innocent, arent you?

ill tell you there are two types of people here and ONLY two: those who hate you and those who feel sorry for you. NOW do you get it????

So you've somehow stumbled upon the truth here that while @Light Housework took a lot of abuse from you she was also able to give it back in a way that (you claim) bothers you?
Your little bit of projection there at the end says a lot about you. It's like you see the truth but you're not yet ready to apply it to yourself.
Now do you get it?

So you've somehow stumbled upon the truth here that while @Light Housework took a lot of abuse from you she was also able to give it back in a way that (you claim) bothers you?
Your little bit of projection there at the end says a lot about you. It's like you see the truth but you're not yet ready to apply it to yourself.
Now do you get it?
naahhh. im off to watch triggernometry.

!confidence betrayed! :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
I knew, when I told him what I told him, when he was a he,..., I knew he'd probably not be able to keep it to himself. I was impressed thinking he had though. Until you let on that he'd blabbed to you.

I knew, when I told him what I told him, when he was a he,..., I knew he'd probably not be able to keep it to himself. I was impressed thinking he had though. Until you let on that he'd blabbed to you.
and now you've reverted back to calling him a 'he" after having been so progressive in insisting on referring to him as a "she" when you thought he was your friend :lbf:

and now you've reverted back to calling him a 'he" after having been so progressive in insisting on referring to him as a "she" when you thought he was your friend :lbf:
No, if I talk about her in the present tense, she's a she to me, but talking about him when he was a he, brings me back to him being male.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom