Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'd rather not.
you talk about everything though, every sordid little detail of your life including having your lady parts smelling like a dumpster and scraping your clitoris of some veneral disease.....

you talk about everything though, every sordid little detail of your life including having your lady parts smelling like a dumpster and scraping your clitoris of some veneral disease.....
No, I don't talk about everything. Surprise surprise

That was self revelation in the name of art. It's not like you don't do the same thing but your stories are about saving a mountain of garbage in your apartment so the landlord has to clean it up.

how do you pick and choose what to tell and what not to tell?

because i woudl think scraping your clitoris would be something you would keep to yourself. i mean, whats your criteria?
Some things are too dastardly, unbelievable and unspeakable to talk to people about.

that's why she keeps sticking her nose in, in an attempt to escalate things to where one of us tells. it's all very transparent. she's not your friend either, fyi.
I'm glad I held back some crucial details.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom