Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

And meanwhile all of this is a distraction from Prince Paedo.
I'm so not following any of this that I read that post too fast and thought first "What??Prince??!" (frown of disbelief) and then for some reason "Morrissey?" before realizing it was an actual royal we were talking about.
:squiffy: I suppose I have to catch up with the tabloids now.

i imagine kate would probably make anyone cry

I very much doubt that, but I've been known to fake anything for a cucumber sandwich, so she's very welcome to have a go. Have-a-go Kato :horny:

Anywayz it's pretty obvious Harry picked a woman he knew wouldn't fit in, just like his mum didn't, except this time he got to rescue her, which he couldn't do with his mum because that pillar was faster.
Psychobabbling 101, innit.

someone on youtube decided to argue some little point i made by saying "prince harry's dad hurt him a lot". it's like "so have lots of dads hurt their children! and probably a lot f***ing worse". where they get off acting like they have some special kind of hurt is baffling and so weird and should be offensive to every normal person.

I very much doubt that, but I've been known to fake anything for a cucumber sandwich, so she's very welcome to have a go. Have-a-go Kato :horny:

Anywayz it's pretty obvious Harry picked a woman he knew wouldn't fit in, just like his mum didn't, except this time he got to rescue her, which he couldn't do with his mum because that pillar was faster.
Psychobabbling 101, innit.
i just meant that anyone just coming into that circle would probably be prone to feelings of inadequacy which become increasingly sensitive to the slightest thing as they struggle to adapt to that way of life, which might result in some tears here and there. which is one reason why you probably wouldnt rush into marrying in that lifestyle. i mean, it took kate and william YEARS before they were married and kate was far more accustomed to that type of lifestyle than meghan.

i remember reading a while back when megs and harry first got married how protocol dictated that megs had to walk behind kate. i had no idea at the time about what kind of personality megs had but i remember thinking "thats got to be vexing for someone not used to that kind of thing." i imagined it was exactly that sort of thing and realizing that she had come up against an impermeable system that caused her ego to boil over.

Love how the fact that it's entirely possible to have left-wing political views and be against lockdowns makes your little head explode.
It's more about how it's possible for you to be so stupid and at the same time self-congratulatory on what you imagine to be intelligence. You may have "left-wing political views" but if so they're as superficial as everything else about you.

It's more about how it's possible for you to be so stupid and at the same time self-congratulatory on what you imagine to be intelligence. You may have "left-wing political views" but if so they're as superficial as everything else about you.

You are as retarded as you are tedious.

someone on youtube decided to argue some little point i made by saying "prince harry's dad hurt him a lot". it's like "so have lots of dads hurt their children! and probably a lot f***ing worse". where they get off acting like they have some special kind of hurt is baffling and so weird and should be offensive to every normal person.

Normal people couldn't possibly understand the pain of being "cut off" financially by one's father. At the age of 36. With a 30 million pound trust fund.

Meghan keeps banging on about "compassion" and then does all this when the Queen's 99 year old husband is about to kick the bucket. What a nice display of said compassion.

Also, I don't think she loves Harry.
I think she was loving the career boost that the marriage gave her and apparently (which surprises me as a Progressive 'we are all equal at the end of the day' type of person) the fact that she thought her kids were going to get titles and is in a huff that lil Archie doesn't have one. Watching the interview she seemed very 'contained' while Harry just came across as a deluded sop. I dunno it seems a big mess and something the family really should've sorted out in private rather than sitting down with Harvey Weinstein's best pal, Oprah.

On the subject of victims I'm watching a mini series documentary on the torture and death of young Gabriel Fernandez by his mother and stepfather. He was abused for months and when the forensics team were marking all the places in the apartment where they'd located traces of blood, they ran out of the blue stickers and had to use yellow ones. He was locked in a small cupboard every night and blindfolded and gagged, with his ankles shackled. The coroner said that his Thymus gland was barely detectable when it should usually weigh around an ounce in growing children. When questioned why this occurred in Gabriel the coroner advised that it happens as a result of prolonged and severe stress. He also found grey grit in the stomach which turned out to be cat litter. He had been badly undernourished. His body was covered in bruises and scars and he had been shot by a bb gun on several occasions and the bullets were still embedded. Most of his ribs were broken and the coroner said that the boy would have been in excruciating pain every time he took a breath. This was for months, not weeks. He was also made to wear a dress because his parents thought he was turning out gay (he was only 8 years old?!?) The paramedics and nurses who first treated him in hospital for a cardiac arrest, revived him for a short while but his injuries were so extensive and his body so weak and undernourished that he didn't have the strength to fight. They were stunned by each new injury they came across. It took the coroner 2 days to examine his body, when it usually takes hours. There was systematic neglect and failures to intervene by the welfare agencies who sided with his mother and told him to stop lying. Im yet to see whether the 4 most remiss employees got convicted. It's very unusual for social workers to be tried but due to the wilful ignorance and falsification in this case, they were. Anyway, for a while it puts things into perspective, but it only takes a bad day for me to overlook who the true victims in life are.

On the subject of victims I'm watching a mini series documentary on the torture and death of young Gabriel Fernandez by his mother and stepfather. He was abused for months and when the forensics team were marking all the places in the apartment where they'd located traces of blood, they ran out of the blue stickers and had to use yellow ones. He was locked in a small cupboard every night and blindfolded and gagged, with his ankles shackled. The coroner said that his Thymus gland was barely detectable when it should usually weigh around an ounce in growing children. When questioned why this occurred in Gabriel the coroner advised that it happens as a result of prolonged and severe stress. He also found grey grit in the stomach which turned out to be cat litter. He had been badly undernourished. His body was covered in bruises and scars and he had been shot by a bb gun on several occasions and the bullets were still embedded. Most of his ribs were broken and the coroner said that the boy would have been in excruciating pain every time he took a breath. This was for months, not weeks. He was also made to wear a dress because his parents thought he was turning out gay (he was only 8 years old?!?) The paramedics and nurses who first treated him in hospital for a cardiac arrest, revived him for a short while but his injuries were so extensive and his body so weak and undernourished that he didn't have the strength to fight. They were stunned by each new injury they came across. It took the coroner 2 days to examine his body, when it usually takes hours. There was systematic neglect and failures to intervene by the welfare agencies who sided with his mother and told him to stop lying. Im yet to see whether the 4 most remiss employees got convicted. It's very unusual for social workers to be tried but due to the wilful ignorance and falsification in this case, they were. Anyway, for a while it puts things into perspective, but it only takes a bad day for me to overlook who the true victims in life are.
We all have our own perspectives and reasons for being aware and sympathetic or calloused and blissfully unaware, of those who have problems that are extreme. When I pass by homeless people on my way to get art supplies, I see that I'm spending money on what can easily be perceived as frivolous, juxtaposed with people camped out on the concrete sidewalk. Even I can lose perspective and see it as being selfish, but upon reflection, I remember that I intend to put money in the coffers of organizations that assist the homeless and the struggling, when my art becomes something people are willing to make a pretty donation to an organization of my choice for. I go in and out of awareness of what I'm ultimately driving at, that my intentions are good, though in the moment of laying down paint on the images of rock stars, the plight of the homeless isn't on my mind. I'm just striving to create artistic satisfaction.

We all have our own perspectives and reasons for being aware and sympathetic or calloused and blissfully unaware, of those who have problems that are extreme. When I pass by homeless people on my way to get art supplies, I see that I'm spending money on what can easily be perceived as frivolous, juxtaposed with people camped out on the concrete sidewalk. Even I can lose perspective and see it as being selfish, but upon reflection, I remember that I intend to put money in the coffers of organizations that assist the homeless and the struggling, when my art becomes something people are willing to make a pretty donation to an organization of my choice for. I go in and out of awareness of what I'm ultimately driving at, that my intentions are good, though in the moment of laying down paint on the images of rock stars, the plight of the homeless isn't on my mind. I'm just striving to create artistic satisfaction.
"Even I can lose perspective." Even you? Then there is no hope at all for the rest of us.

I read books about the murdered, the tortured, the abused. I've been tortured. I've been abused. I've nearly been killed multiple times. I don't usually dwell on such atrocities, but...but I'm lying. I do dwell, on my memories, try to make sense of them, and I do dwell, by reading about others' suffering.

But, most of the time, I'm indulging my whims, and extreme suffering isn't heavily on my mind. It's a matter of balancing I guess.

Joking, with that last line. "I'm so far from your mind. My patience is stretched. My loyalty vexed. You're losing all of your friends."

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom