Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

On the subject of victims I'm watching a mini series documentary on the torture and death of young Gabriel Fernandez by his mother and stepfather. He was abused for months and when the forensics team were marking all the places in the apartment where they'd located traces of blood, they ran out of the blue stickers and had to use yellow ones. He was locked in a small cupboard every night and blindfolded and gagged, with his ankles shackled. The coroner said that his Thymus gland was barely detectable when it should usually weigh around an ounce in growing children. When questioned why this occurred in Gabriel the coroner advised that it happens as a result of prolonged and severe stress. He also found grey grit in the stomach which turned out to be cat litter. He had been badly undernourished. His body was covered in bruises and scars and he had been shot by a bb gun on several occasions and the bullets were still embedded. Most of his ribs were broken and the coroner said that the boy would have been in excruciating pain every time he took a breath. This was for months, not weeks. He was also made to wear a dress because his parents thought he was turning out gay (he was only 8 years old?!?) The paramedics and nurses who first treated him in hospital for a cardiac arrest, revived him for a short while but his injuries were so extensive and his body so weak and undernourished that he didn't have the strength to fight. They were stunned by each new injury they came across. It took the coroner 2 days to examine his body, when it usually takes hours. There was systematic neglect and failures to intervene by the welfare agencies who sided with his mother and told him to stop lying. Im yet to see whether the 4 most remiss employees got convicted. It's very unusual for social workers to be tried but due to the wilful ignorance and falsification in this case, they were. Anyway, for a while it puts things into perspective, but it only takes a bad day for me to overlook who the true victims in life are.
oh my god, i watched that too!!!!! f***ing horrific. i felt so bad for that little boy for days afterward. the part where he made a mothers day card for his mom, the mom who punched him in his face and shot him with a bb gun, and the photos the teacher took of him to be a part of the card, with his smiling-for-my-mom face bearing the marks of all kinds of horrific wounds, just broke my f***ing heart.

i know the teacher tried to get him out of there by calling the helpline or whatever, but how the f*** could she let him go home everyday? why did she not just drive him to the police station herself and say "look!! look what they're doing to him!!!"? maybe she was afraid of them, who knows.

oh my god, i watched that too!!!!! f***ing horrific. i felt so bad for that little boy for days afterward. the part where he made a mothers day card for his mom, the mom who punched him in his face and shot him with a bb gun, and the photos the teacher took of him to be a part of the card, with his smiling-for-my-mom face bearing the marks of all kinds of horrific wounds, just broke my f***ing heart.

i know the teacher tried to get him out of there by calling the helpline or whatever, but how the f*** could she let him go home everyday? why did she not just drive him to the police station herself and say "look!! look what they're doing to him!!!"? maybe she was afraid of them, who knows.
I've not even got to this part yet about the Mothers Day Card, Rifke. It's one of those stories that seems to get more horrific the further you watch. I can't imagine the pain he must have been in while he was locked in that small cupboard with broken ribs and it hurting him every time he breathed. But then he was also blindfolded and gagged by having two socks pushed into his mouth.

I've not even got to this part yet about the Mothers Day Card, Rifke. It's one of those stories that seems to get more horrific the further you watch. I can't imagine the pain he must have been in while he was locked in that small cupboard with broken ribs and it hurting him every time he breathed. But then he was also blindfolded and gagged by having two socks pushed into his mouth.
And all that time he just wanted his mother to love him, even as she revealed herself to be a complete monster. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I'm okay with it in cases like this.

I'm just glad he had a few happy years where he could feel loved when he lived with his uncle. It would be awful if he had never had that.

And all that time he just wanted his mother to love him, even as she revealed herself to be a complete monster. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I'm okay with it in cases like this.

I'm just glad he had a few happy years where he could feel loved when he lived with his uncle. It would be awful if he had never had that.
I know, Rifke. It was the months of hell he went through that upset me. It would have been awful enough if something like that had happened just once, but this was day in day out. We have to reassess who the true heroes are. I don't think 'captain' Tom or Meghan Markle are.

:rolleyes:

werent you 26 and taking a dumb test just a half dozen posts ago?🤒

the question is whether MiniMao and his new 'half his age oppressed peeps wife' go on opra
if she doesnt get a billion dollars/pounds upon arrival in the West.:) if shes not given some sort of title like Queen of the Wild West Rodeo?:(

It's the old old story, Politi. I go into work, feel abused by the way I'm treated, take time off sick,and then repent at leisure..... except its not quite the same anymore. I'm closer to the end than the beginning. I've not committed murder. I've managed to stay within the law. They make me feel like shit at work but it's dawning on me that after 34 years and a load of grief I'm finally coming out of the other end! I've always been a coward and not much of a man. but I've never tried to be above my station. I'll always be humble.
Darling, come here and let me give you a cup of hot cocoa and an ass whooping.

I was never too sure what this fighting was all about. Male bonding, I suppose. Looking back at Marks dad and the times I used to witness them both 'having a fight' I can say it was something to behold. I loved his dad. His dad knew I was bent as a five Bob note but I also think he knew that I would try to do my best to look after his son. He knew he could trust me with Mark. He knew he could trust me with his son. I loved Marks dad. He's probably a terribly old man now. Believe it or not, he may not still be around. That's frightening. When I used to see mark and his dad 'fighting' in the front room. When I remember the vitality and lust they both had for life. Life seems to be terribly short.....and unfulfilling. And unforgiving, too.
I had a foster brother I play fought with. Lovely soul. French guy who speaks good English. There was sexual attraction mutually but too much respect for the family integrity to do anything.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom