Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm wondering who the Hell would buy a Disco Pant

if i were a girl, i wouldn't definitely get a pair. i LOVE those pants. Pat Benatar and Debbie Harry looked so cool wearing them in the early 80's, and i've been waiting for them to make a comeback. it just sucks that i can't take part in it.

also, if Jesus died for out sins, why are we supposed to follow the 10 Commandments?

if i were a girl, i wouldn't definitely get a pair. i LOVE those pants. Pat Benatar and Debbie Harry looked so cool wearing them in the early 80's, and i've been waiting for them to make a comeback. it just sucks that i can't take part in it.

also, if Jesus died for out sins, why are we supposed to follow the 10 Commandments?

I always presumed you were female. :o

only one more week till winter vacation. hellz yeah. this winter vacation is gonna be awesome.

and my shoes come tomorrow!

That I'm eating a ham and cheese toasted sandwich and it's delicious and there might be a big war in chat tonight MIGHT. Just sayin' :guitar:

I only like male singers. The only female singer in my cd-collection is Shirley Manson from Garbage. She's the only one I can stand, voice wise.
I don't even like female background singers. :p

I have quite some fav female singers, like Siouxsie, Allison Goldfrapp or Beth Gibbons from Portishead, I just have a strong preference for male singers, I'm afraid. :o I find a male voice much more comforting.

I definetely like male singers MUCH more than female... I'm probably considered a freak among the gays for not being a typical gay who loves the sterotypical female icons... yuck! :rolleyes:

The only female singers I like these days are... Diamanda Galas, Siouxsie, and Kate Bush... yep, that's about it.

I had a dream that Andy Warhol was in my bed, that was strange. And then I went for a walk along a beach with Alan Bennet.
If only my real life friends were are distinguished....

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom