Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm sorry Mrs Davie............If only my heart could love you the same.........another lifetime, maybe things will be different....I'm so sorry....my heart is bleeding

So watching this talent show is like "Welcome to CG's World." It's great, God wants us to watch it, but it wasn't what we went to see but he's forcing us to in a way. Visiting friends, going to the grocery store, running errands...all of your agenda is second fiddle to watching God's greatness. It can be sooooooo irritating. In this case it's kind of entertaining, but not when you were just hoping to buy a loaf of bread and you have to watch someone have a mental meltdown at the cash register. Hard to explain.

I'm sorry Mrs Davie............If only my heart could love you the same.........another lifetime, maybe things will be different....I'm so sorry....my heart is bleeding

Whaaaaaaaaaaa????????

Now you can go flirt for realsies with Kenzie! :p

I've got a touch of OCD.And I'm from Yorkshire (put the hankies away).The thing is,I have a compulsion to always sing the chorus to Alma Matters......in a West Country accent.

Does anyone else think it's funny that Morrissey is playing at the Moviestar Arena the night of the Oscars? :p I literally just noticed that today.

What does it mean to be "hanging on the bells" in British English? :squiffy:

Its not an English phrase.Where did you get it from?

A Morrissey interview yesterday.

"My ideal, in truth, would be to live in a huge church. But they rarely appear on the market, and should be very expensive to keep warm. I'm already seeing myself hanging on the bells every afternoon at 18h, wearing a long robe and singing "The world is full of crashing bores."

A Morrissey interview yesterday.

"My ideal, in truth, would be to live in a huge church. But they rarely appear on the market, and should be very expensive to keep warm. I'm already seeing myself hanging on the bells every afternoon at 18h, wearing a long robe and singing "The world is full of crashing bores."

Bell ringing,a la Quasimodo.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom