Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I can do it for you :D lucky gal, seeing mozza and all.. :)

So wish you could...too bad I can't send you my english book, you read all the stories, tell me all about them, and also answer the questions that go with each story. Do my writing assignments, and Grammar! Thanks!

Yeah, concsider myself to be...;) Very very much! :D

I WON , I WON, I WON....erm what do I win?

340631ntstv7yxb1.gif

My motives provide me a clean conscience for despising blessed innocent ignorant people, who go the wrong ways. And so I end here, me and my motives. That's all very well, but soon I'll be honestly answering that poll question: nowhere.
just because you're sxe doesn't mean you're gonna be homeless?

It became so overwhelming, that I have almost fully abandoned my studies, cannot find a job that would go along with my believes and have secluded myself in my bedsit. When my money run out, I'm on the street. That's it.

god that seems grim, hope you get something sorted. There must be some job out there, to at least keep a roof over your head?

poems, mostly, and some short stories
but I would like to turn some of them into songs if possible... unfortunately I don't seem to have the knack for coming up with tunes so far, I wonder if it can be learned.

I've been pretty ambitious lately, trying to put together a structure for a play... I have a concept but it's not my specialty, and will probably be pretty bad. Oh well, what can I say... it's my first (and possibly only? who knows)

I am sure it is great. :)

poems, mostly, and some short stories
but I would like to turn some of them into songs if possible... unfortunately I don't seem to have the knack for coming up with tunes so far, I wonder if it can be learned.

I've been pretty ambitious lately, trying to put together a structure for a play... I have a concept but it's not my specialty, and will probably be pretty bad. Oh well, what can I say... it's my first (and possibly only? who knows)

maybe you can get someone to do the music side of it, you can be the song writer. :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom