Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i couldnt even really drink tonight as i had to drive.so now im gonna.
and i just tried using one of those sites that show you what you look like when you get old but all it did was make me look like i had been rolling around on the floor.

DUMB

I should probably wash my face with Aveeno and brush my teeth and since I'm moving, watch something shocking on Showtime. I hated this place anyway. :mad: (slumlords)

How come charecters in movies that take place in Europe always have British accents even in they take place outside of the U.K.?

Good question. I saw, "And There Will Be Blood" (I Drink Your Milkshake!) and Daniel Day-Lewis had a gruff American accent. When "Trainspotting" was playing here, they actually had SUBTITLES. :D

I really love Johnny Cash. I've been trying to get my dad to listen to him for ages, but he just point blank refuses, because he thinks it's 'country music' :rolleyes: I might trick him into listening to some next time I see him :D

There are times when an umbrella is just not enough. :rolleyes:

haha..same thoughts yesterday..i was wet..til my underwear..it was so horrible..:D..oh and thanks for your FR at myspace;)..thought you were gone..:rolleyes:

I really love Johnny Cash. I've been trying to get my dad to listen to him for ages, but he just point blank refuses, because he thinks it's 'country music' :rolleyes: I might trick him into listening to some next time I see him :D

Hey have you seen, "Walk The Line"? I thought Reese and Joaquin did a fine job. I even bought the soundtrack!

Oh, do tell.

Oh, I couldn't possibly.... and isn't that the culture of this fandom in a nutshell? Lots and lots of people knowing lots and lots of snippets of info they've been slipped on the QT on the understanding that the info goes no further. If we could all pool our snippets I bet it would be quite an eye-opener. But, no, we couldn't possibly... :rolleyes:

this is not going well.

Oh, I couldn't possibly.... and isn't that the culture of this fandom in a nutshell? Lots and lots of people knowing lots and lots of snippets of info they've been slipped on the QT on the understanding that the info goes no further. If we could all pool our snippets I bet it would be quite an eye-opener. But, no, we couldn't possibly... :rolleyes:

I don't have time to read that rubbish....not really interested anyway:p i know nothing btw!

this is not going well.

not as bad as me trying to print a map of manchester!:(

What is up BTW?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom