Post YOUR Collection Thread

Pitiful it may be, but nowhere near as pitiful as the number of league titles you have won over the last 19 years (AND YES, I AM ALREADY COUNTING 2009)!!!

You did the double over us this season, enjoy it because that is all you are getting. Just as good as Man City last season, that's all you are!

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!

Sad, pathetic, backward little man.:crazy: And the best part? You've took a user name named after a scouse firm Morrissey acknowledged in Liverpool. Goes to show how much you know. Clown:lbf:

Sad, pathetic, backward little man.:crazy: And the best part? You've took a user name named after a scouse firm Morrissey acknowledged in Liverpool. Goes to show how much you know. Clown:lbf:
Walk off, Walk off
With your head in your hands
Because you'll never win the league
You'll never win the league

(as sung by fans of the mighty Boro a couple of weeks ago)

19 YEARS (NINETEEN!!!)

Also, Irregular, are you related to the infamous Urban?

Or possibly you could be him back from the grave...

iz9j4n.jpg

Hahaha, that has to be the best collection of the thread.

Also, Irregular, are you related to the infamous Urban?

Or possibly you could be him back from the grave...
Esteban,

I am not the wind up merchant, I believe you are by displaying the ticket stub from the match on 14/03.
I am not related to Urban, no idea who he is.
I am not an armchair supporter either, I am a season ticket holder at OT and also go to as many away matches as I can get to.
I was in Moscow last May too, were you there?
I have already booked my flights and hotel for the CL final in Rome, I did this in May 08 as soon as I got back from Moscow in the expectation that United will make it.
The gamble is looking pretty good now, although you never know. :)

Your collection is nice enough, I just wished you hadn't bothered with the ticket stub...
You must have known you'd get a response or two from United supporters.

No Place Like Rome,

My choice of user name is due to the fact that I believe this is a fairly accurate description of myself, at least this is how I see it.
Didn't know it had any links to LFC, and I am still not sure this is the case btw, otherwise I would NEVER had chosen it. Please rest assured!!!

UNITED FOREVER!!!

Esteban,

I am not the wind up merchant, I believe you are by displaying the ticket stub from the match on 14/03.
I am not an armchair supporter either, I am a season ticket holder at OT and also go to as many away matches as I can get to.
I have already booked my flights and hotel for the CL final in Rome, I did this in May 08 as soon as I got back from Moscow in the expectation that United will make it.

Your collection is nice enough, I just wished you hadn't bothered with the ticket stub...

No Place Like Rome,

My choice of user name is due to the fact that I believe this is a fairly accurate description of myself, at least this is how I see it.
Didn't know it had any links to LFC, and I am still not sure this is the case btw, otherwise I would NEVER had chosen it. Please rest assured!!!

UNITED FOREVER!!!

The ticket was there to show that the photo was genuinely mine and not half inched off the internet.

Already got your flight plans sorted for Rome? And most Utd fans wonder why people think they are arrogant!

Of course I wasn't in Moscow, were you in Istanbul (or Athens for that matter)?

Oh, and I'd get yourself to a doctor to get your bowels looked at son if that is an accurate description of yourself!

(and yes Morrissey has mentioned this group on numerous occasions from the stage)

Esteban,

No Place Like Rome,

UNITED FOREVER!!!

One of Liverpool's main "firms" is the "Irregulars". Morrissey himself has mentioned this and indeed find's it to be a marvellous word. He has since adopted it himself on occasions. I also follow my team to the point where i have only missed one game home or away in 8 years, including attending 23 of my teams last 24 appearances at your beloved's ground. I have incidently also posted my collection thread has as estaban:crazy:

Just another thing........i've forgot more about your team than you'll ever know, i promise you:thumb:

Last edited:
One of Liverpool's main "firms" is the "Irregulars". Morrissey himself has mentioned this and indeed find's it to be a marvellous word. He has since adopted it himself on occasions. I also follow my team to the point where i have only missed one game home or away in 8 years, including attending 23 of my teams last 24 appearances at your beloved's ground. I have incidently also posted my collection thread has as estaban:crazy:

Just another thing........i've forgot more about your team than you'll ever know, i promise you:thumb:
Morrissey has once or twice said "thank you to the irregular regulars", or something along those lines.
This was a reference to fans who attend every gig or most gigs, hence the use of the word 'regulars' and the fact that there must be 'something not right in the heads' of these obsessive people, hence the use of the word 'irregulars'.
Don't remember him making any comments about a Liverpool 'firm', what's more why would Morrissey know or make reference to a Liverpool firm?

As for my collection, if you really must know, it goes as follows:

1) Every UK commercial release by The Smiths / Morrissey on every available format (LP, 12", 7", cd, cd single, cassette, cassette single, vhs, dvd, dat and umd).

2) Several alternative releases, promos and imports on the various formats. Basically if the artwork, vinyl colour or track listing on an album or single is different to the original UK release then I own a copy (for example I own 5 versions of This Charming Man 12": UK original release no band name on sleeve, UK re-release with band name on sleeve, UK NY remix original release no band name, UK NY remix with band name on sleeve, USA release from early 1990s)

This should enable you to get the general idea...

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!

Morrissey has once or twice said "thank you to the irregular regulars", or something along those lines.
This was a reference to fans who attend every gig or most gigs, hence the use of the word 'regulars' and the fact that there must be 'something not right in the heads' of these obsessive people, hence the use of the word 'irregulars'.
Don't remember him making any comments about a Liverpool 'firm', what's more why would Morrissey know or make reference to a Liverpool firm?

As for my collection, if you really must know, it goes as follows:

1) Every UK commercial release by The Smiths / Morrissey on every available format (LP, 12", 7", cd, cd single, cassette, cassette single, vhs, dvd, dat and umd).

2) Several alternative releases, promos and imports on the various formats. Basically if the artwork, vinyl colour or track listing on an album or single is different to the original UK release then I own a copy (for example I own 5 versions of This Charming Man 12": UK original release no band name on sleeve, UK re-release with band name on sleeve, UK NY remix original release no band name, UK NY remix with band name on sleeve, USA release from early 1990s)

This should enable you to get the general idea...

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!

Care to take a picture of it with your Utd season ticket. I mean, afterall, isn't this thread supposed to be about Morrissey/Smiths collections?!!! :blushing:

And a few last things to round it off. I've got all the CDs but no bother posting all those when everyone has seen 'em a hundred times (maybe less, maybe more). I've also got a Sheila Take a Bow promo post that is awaiting framing. That's it now, I think I'll have a drink!

IMG_0021.jpg

And a few last things to round it off. I've got all the CDs but no bother posting all those when everyone has seen 'em a hundred times (maybe less, maybe more). I've also got a Sheila Take a Bow promo post that is awaiting framing. That's it now, I think I'll have a drink!

IMG_0021.jpg

beautiful have you painted these?or bought it?

Not much I know, but here's my small Moz collection (my Smiths collection is far too small and pitiful to photographed, but I may one day!)

I've got a few other bits and pieces which I might photograph.

I love your bedsheets

This is my collection of Morrissey 7" records...

All commercial UK releases to 28 Mar 2009 + Hairdresser On Fire (Japan), Certain People I Know (UK promo) and Jack The Ripper (UK promo)

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom