Roy's Keane is a thug

P

Plodman Post

Roy Keane is being questioned by plod for assaulting a teenage boy on Hale golf course.
He is a dangerous thug and should be locked up for the public safety. And this comment has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I am a lifelong Man City fan and have a deep hatred for that other team that's based in Trafford and not Manchester. Dirty red rags.

Should have been banned for life after admitting to deliberately crippling Haaland, although during his time at City I was fairly convinced Haaland was already a cripple. Presumably the kid was some blue giving him shit, so although I abhor the "compensation culture" that is gripping this country, I hope the cheeky little shit takes Keane to the f***ing cleaners!

City fans can be so petty

and I'm not even a Man United fan.

Re: City fans can be so petty

> and I'm not even a Man United fan.
They are the saddest of the sad, their mothers play Joy Division to them whilst still in the womb, so I guess you can't be too judgemental, but what an awful 'blue' life

Re: City fans can be so petty

Jimmy and David, you're both c***s.

Re: CTID!

Surely stands for Cried Till I Died! I mean that's the only logical explanation for such a masochistic habit, I think all city fans must be Trappist monks in disguise. Have u guy's paid this month's rent on the council house?

Got your Armchair Ready For The Season Knutz?

Make sure you put fresh batteries in your remote, don't want to miss the action from the comfort of your southern county home would you

Deano

Re: Got your Armchair Ready For The Season Knutz?

> Make sure you put fresh batteries in your remote, don't want to miss the
> action from the comfort of your southern county home would you

> Deano

YAWN! Stretford actually.....Yawn!

Yeah, i was bored the only time i went there also! *YAWNS* thinking about it!

YAWN! Stretford YAWN!