Sacked by Morrissey support group

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Why did Moz suddenly decide to fire Alain though? Especially if he was on the way to record a session with him.

Since The Smiths started and to this very day Morrissey has pussied out of telling people how he feels to their face, but instead getting some schlub to do his dirty work. And that is c***y.

Why did Moz suddenly decide to fire Alain though? Especially if he was on the way to record a session with him.

Since The Smiths started and to this very day Morrissey has pussied out of telling people how he feels to their face, but instead getting some schlub to do his dirty work. And that is c***y.

As much as I love him, the man personifies c***y

Do you troll Elton John on his message board this aggressively? I mean, he is a f***** and all.

Elton John's a f*****, true, but his art, professionalism, and moral integrity have remained unflinching for five decades. Wanting to do another guy in the butt is gross and weird, but much can be forgiven when you have the artistic and moral fortitude to eclipse your sexual deviance.

Elton John's a f*****, true, but his art, professionalism, and moral integrity have remained unflinching for five decades. Wanting to do another guy in the butt is gross and weird, but much can be forgiven when you have the artistic and moral fortitude to eclipse your sexual deviance.

Is there a finishing school you can sign up for? Hurry, I think they're doing a lesson right now on how to accept others with a different sexual orientation to yours.

Last edited:
Is there a finishing school you can sign up for? Hurry, I think they're doing a lesson right now on how to accept others with a different sexual orientation to yours.

"'Conversation is the bond of companionship' to quote some 19th century fag" - Morrissey

"'Conversation is the bond of companionship' to quote some 19th century fag" - Morrissey

What the f*** is wrong with you? Viva wanted to f*** a former male poster here and Skylarker pretended to be a woman to flirt with Viva in the past. You both know you could be a homo in 2 seconds if the right person flopped his dick in your face. Stop pretending to be f***ing backwoods bigots. It's disingenuous.

What the f*** is wrong with you? Viva wanted to f*** a former male poster here and Skylarker pretended to be a woman to flirt with Viva in the past. You both know you could be a homo in 2 seconds if the right person flopped his dick in your face. Stop pretending to be f***ing backwoods bigots. It's disingenuous.

Sure, I guess that could be a correct conclusion to come to in a world where you throw all common sense to the wind and start pretending that everything people say on this site is the absolute truth.

I know sometimes it's hard for you to tell the difference between reality and fantasy...but please, keep the cuckoo in your Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About thread.

Sure, I guess that could be a correct conclusion to come to in a world where you throw all common sense to the wind and start pretending that everything people say on this site is the absolute truth.

I know sometimes it's hard for you to tell the difference between reality and fantasy...but please, keep the cuckoo in your Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About thread.

Yeah, and Morrissey cancelled a gig because he wanted to hang out with a football team when the footballer in an interview indicated that MOrrissey exchanged about ten sentences with the man. But VIVA KNOWS PHOTOSHOP and wants people to say LULZ!!!!!!!!!!! (when all he'd really like is a quick mutual stroke and a hot kiss behind the log cabin club with his troll mentor.)

Yeah, and Morrissey cancelled a gig because he wanted to hang out with a football team when the footballer in an interview indicated that MOrrissey exchanged about ten sentences with the man. But VIVA KNOWS PHOTOSHOP and wants people to say LULZ!!!!!!!!!!! (when all he'd really like is a quick mutual stroke and a hot kiss behind the log cabin club with his troll mentor.)

Preview.jpg

You're becoming a bit unhinged, aren't you?

Next, you'll be claiming I was Kuiper...which means, in your eyes, now that I've said it, it is a distinct possibility. :straightface:

Will there be a similar effort to support Devin Devon and directors who had their work stolen by Kristen Young and Tony Visconti, but can't afford an attorney?

How many cents per month shall we give to that cause?

I hate to disappoint you, Nancy, but I'm totally fine with people having different sexual orientations than mine, provided they don't hurt children. And no, I don't think most homosexuals hurt children.

You took my comment WAY too personally; there was no reason to be so defensive. Was it because I used the word deviance? Deviance means literally to deviate as in "from the norm."

Heterosexuality is the norm.

Sorry, I don't make the rules, that's just how it is.

You seem like the type who gets crazy defensive whenever anyone offers an opinion that is anything less than celebratory about homosexuality. The very boring truth that I am totally fine with homos, but yes I do find the idea of a guy and a guy doing stuff really, really gross. Would I drag them through the streets tied to a truck? Hell no. Sorry if you can't differentiate between psychopathic hillbillies and regular straight guys.

Let me guess: I'm a homophobe, right? Because I'm afraid of gays? Of course. Or better yet I'm afraid I might be gay? Oh sure, that must be it, why else/how else could anyone not love homosexuality?

Which am I pretending to be; a woman or a backwoods bigot? Make up your mind.

I hate to disappoint you, Nancy, but I'm totally fine with people having different sexual orientations than mine, provided they don't hurt children. And no, I don't think most homosexuals hurt children.

You took my comment WAY too personally; there was no reason to be so defensive. Was it because I used the word deviance? Deviance means literally to deviate as in "from the norm."

Heterosexuality is the norm.

Sorry, I don't make the rules, that's just how it is.

You seem like the type who gets crazy defensive whenever anyone offers an opinion that is anything less than celebratory about homosexuality. The very boring truth that I am totally fine with homos, but yes I do find the idea of a guy and a guy doing stuff really, really gross. Would I drag them through the streets tied to a truck? Hell no. Sorry if you can't differentiate between psychopathic hillbillies and regular straight guys.

Let me guess: I'm a homophobe, right? Because I'm afraid of gays? Of course. Or better yet I'm afraid I might be gay? Oh sure, that must be it, why else/how else could anyone not love homosexuality?

Which am I pretending to be; a woman or a backwoods bigot? Make up your mind.

I really wish you could comprehend just how stupid you sound.

Now that would take not being stupid.

You can't spout that sort of crap and also comprehend just how stupid it is. His head would explode.

For some reason my name is Nancy, whatever that means.

Last edited:

Sure; just show me specifically which things I said you don't agree with, and I'd be happy to discuss it further.

You can't spout that sort of crap and also comprehend just how stupid it is. His head would explode. Re Skylarker's disgust with homosexuals having sex is disgusting: like sex with him is some beautiful experience? I can't stop laughing!

I'm sure having sex with me is an awful experience. LOL. There are many women you could ask. And that's fine...because at least they are women.

Huh? Maybe in your fervor to refute me, you mistyped something? I still think you did an amazing job on the sleeve for that single, by the way. I'm really not looking to pick on you. Why you're being so defenthive is beyond me.

You can't spout that sort of crap and also comprehend just how stupid it is. His head would explode.

It seems to me that your teased sensibilities (which stems from his lack of politically correct terminology) are interfering with your ability to read and comprehend his point.

Personally, I don't find vulgarity as a sign of stupidity...however, willful ignorance is another story.

It seems to me that your teased sensibilities (which stems from his lack of politically correct terminology) are interfering with your ability to read and comprehend his point.

Personally, I don't find vulgarity as a sign of stupidity...however, willful ignorance is another story.

Maybe they're just lookin' for a fight.

joe-besser-1-sized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom