Sending love to Morrissey from us all here

It is a weird, motherly protective thing, like he's a child and not a 60 something year old man who is not responsible for himself.

You have this:

You have this:

And then, in the ninth circle of Hell, you have this:

Last edited:
Lover To Be is extra creepy. I feel a bit violated :swear :lbf:

Cancel gigs

Don’t explain cancelling gigs

Act an arse

Play the same set list with a shitty band over the course of a residency

f*** relationships with labels

Lose albums

Don’t self-release material

Make the majority of us on here have to forcibly attain this position towards an artist we once adored.

You really didn’t. Might I suggest:

This was once a thing. Now we’re reduced to the current live band of… whatever it is, plus Jesse’s ugly orgasm face.

Wow that was a great rendition of Life is a Pigsty.

Cancel gigs

Act an arse

Lose albums

Make the majority of us on here have to forcibly attain this position towards an artist we once adored.

I know. I had to listen to TQID the other day to remind myself this is the same person who wrote and sang There is a Light and I Know It's Over on the same album (and all those other great songs), but then it just made me hate him for recording Kerouac's Ass Crack and whatever he's done here. :swear

I know. I had to listen to TQID the other day to remind myself this is the same person who wrote and sang There is a Light and I Know It's Over on the same album (and all those other great songs), but then it just made me hate him for recording Kerouac's Ass Crack and whatever he's done here. :swear

lmao

And then you have all the people saying “you’re just being a c*nt”.

To them I say:

Cancel gigs

Act an arse

Lose albums

Ah but the man already said it all himself, and has the gift to say it like no other …..

and we ( including you) wouldn’t be here otherwise ….

Set me aside, you'll find
People are the same everywhere
Hoist me from the herd and

Then our creator had to stumble and stall
And our creator had to make
The biggest mistake of all
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Set me aside, and find
Stood me from the group and
Groups are the same everywhere

Then our creator had to
Stumble and stall and our creator
Had to make the biggest mistake of all
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah
It's a shame, it's a shame but
And land of the free and the home of the brave
Exists nowhere.

Here in our loveless nation
We're all in a rush to find a lovers touch
And when it's found you wonder
Why it meant so much
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah
It's a shame, it's a shame
That people are the same
People are the same

VIVA MOZ !!!

:cool:

What can I say to all this? Old age is not a joy. It seems that his behavior can be somewhat justified (again, due to his age, are there not enough capricious old people in this world?), but still, a lack of understanding of many of his actions tips the scales towards indignation. It’s a pity for the fans who were waiting for his performance in their city, who were ultimately forced to face the cancellation of the concert and an “apology.” The money for the ticket, of course, will be returned, but there will be a residue.

I don’t even know what’s worse: waiting for a “phantom” release date for a new album or waiting for his promised performance in your city (which, most likely, will be cancelled “due to circumstances”) :unsure:

Ah but the man already said it all himself, and has the gift to say it like no other …..

and we ( including you) wouldn’t be here otherwise ….

Set me aside, you'll find
Hoist me from the herd and

Then our creator had to stumble and stall
And our creator had to make
The biggest mistake of all
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Set me aside, and find
Stood me from the group and
Groups are the same everywhere

Then our creator had to
Stumble and stall and our creator
Had to make the biggest mistake of all
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah
And land of the free and the home of the brave
Exists nowhere.

Here in our loveless nation
We're all in a rush to find a lovers touch
And when it's found you wonder
Why it meant so much
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah
It's a shame, it's a shame
That people are the same
People are the same

VIVA MOZ !!!

:cool:

BOOYAH!

How about questioning your own tastes in music? Has it ever occurred to you two that you are suffering from a chronic deficiency in the appreciation department? Non-Morrissey tracks we've seen you select betray a proclivity for dense stodge. The songs you dislike are liked by others, who see their merits. Why can't you live and let live?

How come these posts are even let stay put, when they perfectly fit the definition of what clogs up a thread, with abuse to boot? Are there no rules for moderators? Are you on the payroll, with instructions to maintain enmity against Morrissey and keep the narrative about him negative? Have you guys felt like you're looking in a mirror yet when watching this scene?

How about questioning your own tastes in music? Has it ever occurred to you two that you are suffering from a chronic deficiency in the appreciation department? Non-Morrissey tracks we've seen you select betray a proclivity for dense stodge. The songs you dislike are liked by others, who see their merits. Why can't you live and let live?

How come these posts are even let stay put, when they perfectly fit the definition of what clogs up a thread, with abuse to boot? Are thohnny Marr pays us to do this, Robertere no rules for moderators? Are you on the payroll, with instructions to maintain enmity against Morrissey and keep the narrative about him negative? Have you guys felt like you're looking in a mirror yet when watching this scene?

Are you on the payroll, with instructions to maintain enmity against Morrissey and keep the narrative about him negative?

Yup, you caught us. Johnny Marr pays us to do this, Robert Smith and Billy Bragg pitch in some times. Does Morrissey pay you to act this retarded or do you do it for free?

Are you on the payroll, with instructions to maintain enmity against Morrissey and keep the narrative about him negative?

Yup, you caught us. Johnny Marr pays us to do this, Robert Smith and Billy Bragg pitch in some times. Does Morrissey pay you to act this retarded or do you do it for free?
I don't know, my cheque says "Dave Haslam"

How come these posts are even let stay put, when they perfectly fit the definition of what clogs up a thread, with abuse to boot? Are there no rules for moderators? Are you on the payroll, with instructions to maintain enmity against Morrissey and keep the narrative about him negative? Have you guys felt like you're looking in a mirror yet when watching this scene?

Because I’m not in denial. I used to blindly defend him, but then months turned into years of a worsening image (and decision-making, to boot) and I had to let common sense prevail.

I don't know, my cheque says "Dave Haslam"
Yeah? All I know is, this bank transfer I get every week ( whether I post or not) comes from a Lisa S., in Springfield.

And every ten red thumbs from a sanctimonious nobody, I get a week-end in a luxury hotel in Ireland!

Even when he reflects on his own work as he did recently with the 20th Anniversary YATQ post, it's primarily about chart positions and the requisite dig at the press. Fine, but in addition... maybe share some anecdotes about the recording of the album, fond memories, or anything that suggests he's proud of the work and reflects on it with some pride and joy. IMO, that would be a more meaningful Central post.

Expecting something like that from Central would be like expecting an autistic accountant to whisk you off to Venice.

On the plus side, now we know precisely what a retard's idea of an anniversary celebration is...

Edit: it's not just chart positions, I was just informed that Sammy was exceptionally allowed to hang 3 big red balloons around the Central Office!!! He became too excited though, they had to sedate him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom