Sending love to Morrissey from us all here

What with all of the recent cancellations for dubious reasons i feel that at best we can offer our support and wish him our very best love...
Morrissey doesn't care about you, hence the lack of any explanation for the latest round of cancellations. Why would you care about him? :unsure:

I said I wasn't going to give the cancellations further thought and I have accidentally clicked on this thread, so it has happened! Perhaps there are reasons that he cannot disclose and he is applying his youth philosophy of "nothing rather than a false something". Give no explanation rather than lie. I don't believe in Saint Morrissey, I just like to be fair.

I said I wasn't going to give the cancellations further thought and I have accidentally clicked on this thread, so it has happened! Perhaps there are reasons that he cannot disclose and he is applying his youth philosophy of "nothing rather than a false something". Give no explanation rather than lie. I don't believe in Saint Morrissey, I just like to be fair.

What’s fair about his cancellations to the people who bought tickets and made plans and expected him to honor his commitment to appear?

How do you explain the dengue fever and the food poisoning? Neither of which were true. He didn’t fully his youth philosophy on those occasions.

How do you explain the dengue fever and the food poisoning? Neither of which were true. He didn’t fully his youth philosophy on those occasions.

You must be a close friend of his to have this kind of knowledge, your authorization cannot be questioned. So thanks for sharing it with us while remaining anonymous. We are forever in your debt.

What’s fair about his cancellations to the people who bought tickets and made plans and expected him to honor his commitment to appear?

The member you’re replying to never said it was fair.

Back
Top Bottom