shirtlifters of the world unite and take over

I know you kids like bashing each other with vulgar words and act like you are going to fight each other and all. And I know it is not cool to fool people with autographed items, but this guy is a needle in a haystack doing it on eBay or any online place. Anyone who would buy an autographed item of any kind online without having fact based provenance, or a reputable company authenticate it is the crazy one. And complain to eBay all you want but they are not going to do a damn thing about it. They don't care either.
It's no wonder all the Smiths and Morrissey collectors left this forum a long time ago. All the childish acts and back and fourth bickering ran us all off to other private invite forums, that is still very active btw. And I see it is still going on after years of not coming to this place that DavidT so graciously created in 1998 and was ruined by foul mouthed kids who think they know it all about the Smiths or Morrissey. Not all here, but the bad apples that always gravitate to something that each person cherish and have in common.
And it is really not cool to make play of suicide or mental health issues in general.

Do you think I carry myself like this with decent people? I’m well aware of how it sounds, i’m making a conscious effort to be as descpicable as possible with this prick. Ross Norman is scum of the earth and would steal from his dying grandmother. He’s a f***ing animal and needs spoke to like one, and needs put down like one.

Btw, I’m sure you’d feel a whole a lot different if you were the one being ripped off. People like you are the worst, only take offence when it directly affects you. I’m speaking on behalf of everyone he’s ever conned, and I’ll continue to do so, anything to drive this bastard out of the Smiths community.
I’d have a bit more respect for your post if you wernt using it to have snide digs at younger people, or “kids” who know it all, you condescending prick.

Last edited:
Do you think I carry myself like this with decent people? I’m well aware of how it sounds, i’m making a conscious effort to be as descpicable as possible with this prick. Ross Norman is scum of the earth and would steal from his dying grandmother. He’s a f***ing animal and needs spoke to like one, and needs put down like one.

Correct. Awful personage.

I know you kids like bashing each other with vulgar words and act like you are going to fight each other and all. And I know it is not cool to fool people with autographed items, but this guy is a needle in a haystack doing it on eBay or any online place. Anyone who would buy an autographed item of any kind online without having fact based provenance, or a reputable company authenticate it is the crazy one. And complain to eBay all you want but they are not going to do a damn thing about it. They don't care either.
It's no wonder all the Smiths and Morrissey collectors left this forum a long time ago. All the childish acts and back and fourth bickering ran us all off to other private invite forums, that is still very active btw. And I see it is still going on after years of not coming to this place that DavidT so graciously created in 1998 and was ruined by foul mouthed kids who think they know it all about the Smiths or Morrissey. Not all here, but the bad apples that always gravitate to something that each person cherish and have in common.
And it is really not cool to make play of suicide or mental health issues in general.

Shut up, c***.

Btw, I’m sure you’d feel a whole a lot different if you were the one being ripped off. People like you are the worst, only take offence when it directly affects you. I’m speaking on behalf of everyone he’s ever conned, and I’ll continue to do so, anything to drive this bastard out of the Smiths community.
I’d have a bit more respect for your post if you wernt using it to have snide digs at younger people, or “kids” who know it all, you condescending prick.

"Do you think I carry myself like this with decent people?"...........apparently you do.

You know who doesn’t sell fake autographs on eBay?

You guessed it...

Stephen McHattie
DA884015-C2FF-47A1-8363-0B16AD5C040F.jpeg

Who in their right minds would sell an authentic Ian Curtis single for £2,450 less than originally listed. Only a f***ing chancer who lost his patience, and in the end took what he could get, which was £550, typical smash n’ grab conman behaviour.

View attachment 47878

Think about the poor c*** who bought it.

Also why would Tony Wilson, who just happened to have this incredibly rare item with him at a music seminar, decide to just hand it over to you, of all people?
All these famous people seem to be constantly sending and handing you all these rare and expensive personal items of theirs, and seem to have no problems with you putting them straight up on eBay.
You have such incredible luck that it seems almost, oh I dunno, unbelievable!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom