You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content...
You agree to not use the Service to:
So, you may be exposed to something which members, by registering (I presume) & coming here, have agreed not to do...but if you are exposed to it, we (Solo) have no liability.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
OK, so I get that we can't have full, real-time monitoring/moderation, which therefore suggests, that conduct is reliant on 'members' reporting posts which they find objectionable, for whatever reason, provided that objectionable item fits into any of the above categories, & someone (mods) happen to agree with it being objectionable.
Are 'anonymous' posters considered 'members'? I suspect not.
So, if that's the case, then they are maybe not subject to the TOU, & in these circumstances, again any moderation is, in effect, reliant on 'members' reporting objectionable content, & will only be removed if the mods agree with it being 'objectionable'.
So, common denominator for the enforcement, or application of the site rules/TOU, is the moderator. Application of said rules is triggered either by the moderator seeing the content him/her self, taking action, or the content being reported to them by a member.
Irony is though, these elements, which I would class as sub-elements of the man category of 'objectionable' (threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable) in particular, are ever present on this site, yet they seem to be permitted with impunity.
Am I missing something?
Edit: These are the kinds of things which I personally find 'objectionable':
- Calling someone in a hateful manner: You aul racist bastard.
- Vulgarly stating that: Someone loves paedos!
- Abusively & vulgarly advising someone to: Try being less of a racist cunt.
- Comment: Paedos are in synagogues, mosques and Hindu temples too. Unfortunately they exist everywhere. In every nation and institution.
- Vulgar & harassing Response: You’d know. You love ‘em!
A considered response.