So what do people think the big mystery news is gonna be next month or what do they

Re: So what do people think the big mystery news is gonna be next month or what do th

Could it be that the 'news' was quite simply the letter to the Times? If not, I'm guessing the Everyday Is Like Sunday single re-release.

Re: So what do people think the big mystery news is gonna be next month or what do th

Morrissey is building a castle on the moon.

OMG, I heard that too! And in between building the castle, he has hinted at collaborating w/ Dr. Dre on that Planets record!!! :lbf:

Apparently it's gonna be BIG! ;)

Strictly Come Dancing. :lbf:

Funny, I've heard about a swimming pool on the Sun, me?

"Oops, solar eruption! Quick! The pool! -Aaaaaaaaah, so refreshing!"

Hot stuff.:cool:

I really want to know what the news is, it's killing me not knowing!

He's going to be leading CarpAid, PETA's protest against those fish pedicures.

So I haven't read the Guardian article because I didn't want to get drug into the whole furor..... I had thought this mystery news [that TTY alluded to and every British presenter seems to be excited-but-tight-lipped about] would be revealed in the article. I presume not? Just a mention of the Bona Drag reissue?

Morrissey launches new range of non-leather golden footwear. There will be a limited edition, hand stitched by him, with little golden wings on.

Morrissey launches new range of non-leather golden footwear. There will be a limited edition, hand stitched by him, with little golden wings on.

:lbf::rolleyes:

BUCKINGHAM PALACE IS POISED TO ANNOUNCE THE BETROTHAL OF PRINCE WILLIAM TO AN UNNAMED POPULAR SINGER.
RUMOURS THAT THE WHOLE OF THE BRITISH CONSTITION HAS HAD TO BE REWRITTEN ARE SAID TO BE "PREMATURE" AND "NOT NECESSARILY TRUE".

Reports from friends of the undisclosed singer suggest that the prenuptial agreement is still being worked upon.

This is my final stab at the dream. On guard! (I hate being forced to play this stupid game.:mad:)

So you know how on American Big Brother12, everyone in the jury house is shocked and appalled that Matt, pictured here wearing his skull & bone jammies, lied the entire time in the Big Brother House that his wife was sick and got everyone to buy into it?

matt01.jpg

I propose that Morrissey's exciting news is that his "wife is as healthy as can be," that she isn't sick and he loves her and he's going to marry her and all of you are going to be the shocked and appalled people that Morrissey is heterosexual, getting married to a nutter, happy as can be and you've been talking to her all along. You're going to miss me when I'm gone. There. That's my theory. DOn't hate me because I have a sick mind and watch crap television. :p

Gonna give it all away and join an ashram.

matt01.jpg

Those pyjamas are amazing.:)

I reckon he'll do a televised competition for a surrogate mother to have his first (of many) child... followed by the production of a CD of baby songs (twinkle twinkle little star etc) and a book of nursery rhymes.......... either that or he may........ re-release some old (but brilliant) singles, remaster some old (but brilliant) albums and do a one off show for which tickets will be scarcer than hen's teeth:p

... but what i really hope for, is an autobiography and a supporting book tour!!!:pray:

Is the mystery news the news that there is no news? Wasn't the Glenn beck annoucement supposed to be last month?

BUCKINGHAM PALACE IS POISED TO ANNOUNCE THE BETROTHAL OF PRINCE WILLIAM TO AN UNNAMED POPULAR SINGER.
RUMOURS THAT THE WHOLE OF THE BRITISH CONSTITION HAS HAD TO BE REWRITTEN ARE SAID TO BE "PREMATURE" AND "NOT NECESSARILY TRUE".

Reports from friends of the undisclosed singer suggest that the prenuptial agreement is still being worked upon.

Ha, you're not fooling me. Britain doesn't have a Constitution. :)

cheers

Back
Top Bottom