SOMETHING IS SQUEEZING MY SKULL: Full Lyrics

I really like this song. I think the lyrics are good and absolutely relevant. I also really like the way he pronounces "skull".

Something is Crushing my Skull

I thought this was superb on Friday night's Later with Jools Holland, but where is it from ? I've never heard this before, and can't find it on any Mozz albums - and it's not on the latest album.

Where can I get hold of this brilliant track ?

Any info greatly received.

Re: Something is Crushing my Skull

I thought this was superb on Friday night's Later with Jools Holland, but where is it from ? I've never heard this before, and can't find it on any Mozz albums - and it's not on the latest album.

Where can I get hold of this brilliant track ?

Any info greatly received.

Welcome to Solo. :)

This song is one of the new songs had been premired recent tour along with Mama lay softly on the riverbed.

Morrissey previewed following six new songs during 2007 US tour and 2008 French/UK tour:

That's How People Grow Up
All You Need Is Me
I Throw My Arms Around Paris
One Day Goodbye Will be Ferewell
Something is Squeezing My Scull
Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed

First two songs' studio version are already released, other four are expected to be in the forthcoming new album/single.

If you check Downloads/bootlegs forums you can get it from there.

Last edited:

Something is Crashing My Scull

*Squeezing My Skull :)

I think it's the best of the new songs so far.
As an aside, I was reading the report into Heath Ledger's death and it reads like the Temazapam (spelling probably wrong) lines in the song. Very sad.
The Jools Holland performance was superb.

Welcome to Solo. :)

This song is one of the new songs had been premired recent tour along with Mama lay softly on the riverbed.

Morrissey previewed following five new songs during 2007 US tour and 2008 French/UK tour:

That's How People Grow Up
All You Need Is Me
I Throw My Arms Around Paris
Something is Squeezing My Scull
Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed

First two songs' studio version are already released, other three are expected to be in the forthcoming new album/single.

Don't forget ODGWBF!

Back
Top Bottom