Strip(tease) w/ a difference? Just a fun little question

Ashley_TakeABow

This is, of course, just a fun little question l thought of this morning. I was just bored and was wondering what you all think.

--------

Hypothetically, if you worked as a dancer at a strip joint, which Smiths / Morrissey songs would you get up on stage and dance/strip to? Tell me why too, if you'd like. :)

--My Smiths' choice is Barbarism Begins at Home. I like the energy of the song, it has that sexy/sassy nature to it in my opinion. I can just "imagine" some great choreography. *coughs*

--My solo Morrissey choice is kinda weird, but I think Whatever Happens, I Love You would be the one I choose. I love the heavy drum beats and, again, the sassy, low mood nature of the song.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Screenshot_2024-01-26-13-07-02-764.jpg

Oh and there is the unsure little girlie again (😆), but don't worry, I think there will be some disturbing answers to that I don't want to know...

Oh and there is the unsure little girlie again (😆), but don't worry, I think there will be some disturbing answers to that I don't want to know...
Unsure about what?

She puts her self forward and is approachable. Doesn’t strike me as unsure at all. Picking on others, however, isn’t a trait of someone who’s sure of themself.

What about the pounding rhythm of Life is a Pigsty?

It appears this thread is partially moved to another? Idk why.
Yeah, that was totally unnecessary moderator action to disrupt the conversation into pieces, that it doesn't make sense anymore, yet they decide to let some answers stay here. Maybe this choice is intentional for whatever. If pieces of the conversation get moved then the whole conversation should be moved, otherwise it looks like they take sides.

Back
Top Bottom