Tel Aviv - Bitan (July 4, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Knockabout World / I Wish You Lonely / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / The Night Pop Dropped / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of blueish1 via setlist.fm

Last edited:
Girlfriend In A Coma

How Soon Is Now / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Knockabout World / I Wish You Lonely.....

Provisional, confirming via socials.

He is replaying the "duo" setlist from the last American Tour....very close to UK shows too.

He owe many songs from the lastest tours too "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful", "Have a go Merchant", "Shoplifters of The World Unite", "Billy Budd", "Let Me Kiss You" , "Trouble Loves Me", and the new songs "Bonfire of Teenagers", "I am Veronica", "Rebels Without Applause", "Saint in a Stained Glass Window" ...and more old "I Live in Oblivion" and "Kerouac's Crack"...also for last "Without the Music The World Dies".

Add:
Half A Person
My Hurling Days Are Done
The Night Pop Dropped

Woah, voice sounds really rough. Maybe only on the snippets I saw but he sounds rough there.

How Soon Is Now / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Knockabout World / I Wish You Lonely.....

Provisional, confirming via socials.
Alma Matters, Paris, then Notre Dame..? Christ.
From his entire back catalogue, and having just been shown up by Rick Astley in front of a world-wide audience, he’s persisting with this shite.

Back
Top Bottom