thank goodness solo is back!

Network basically stopped working and basically the ISP saying there is nothing wrong on their end and I did not see anything wrong on the server end. I brought it home to take a closer look but everything checked out.

I brought it back to the ISP and plugged it back in and it is back for now. They will continue to look into it on their side. Enjoy it while it lasts.

So the short answer is... gremlins?

ok, so we have to be patient. I wondered and I hope you do not think this is rude but there is a paypal address for the site, is there not?
just incase anyone wanted to make a dontation. I know that loads of users were fretting all over the place and I think it would be nice to contribute if anyone wants to.

I was ready to break out the shortwave radio...and join a 12 step program.
Ohh me too, me too! I thought this was someone's nasty idea of doing an intervention! It felt really wrong for me to not be surfing Solo throughout the work day! :tears:

Thanks David T, you're my hero! :D

buwahahahaaa! :D

well, it is rather massive and we would have been crying if that was the case and David went, "look ladies enough now, frink has to be banned for the good of the site!" :eek:

that gave you a fright didnt it?
oops.gif

heheh he would not do that to us! :) you know even the moaners check in on the frink! I have witnessed it with my own eyes and they know who they are.
headbang.gif
haha the best one was when someone made fun of us counting the number of curves in his ear...how would they know this unless they lurk DAILY?!

im sorry does it keep shorting out? I keep having windows of being unable to look.

Yeah, it is now looking like a bad network card, getting too hot and shutting off. Gotta go back and take a look on Saturday.

Yeah, it is now looking like a bad network card, getting too hot and shutting off. Gotta go back and take a look on Saturday.

Boo. :( Well, thank you for all of your hard work thus far. We know that your doing all you can. :) We all appreciate it!

xx

Back
Top Bottom