thank goodness solo is back!

I'm going to consider this an intervention of sorts... it's clear I have too many friends here! I'm plainly addicted.

Umm, did the intervention work?!?

i thought i was going to have to start liking modest mouse or something.;)

oh-snap.jpg

you know even the moaners check in on the frink! I have witnessed it with my own eyes and they know who they are.
headbang.gif

No, I don't, and no, you haven't!

Network basically stopped working and basically the ISP saying there is nothing wrong on their end and I did not see anything wrong on the server end. I brought it home to take a closer look but everything checked out.

I brought it back to the ISP and plugged it back in and it is back for now. They will continue to look into it on their side. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Yeah, it is now looking like a bad network card, getting too hot and shutting off. Gotta go back and take a look on Saturday.

How much does a new server cost? *breaking open the piggybank*

Really, though, you rock for all your hard work bringing it back to life, even if right now it's gasping, dying, but somehow still alive...

thanks man..thanks for all your efforts to fix it
041.gif
..the pleasure the privilege is mine!!!
058.gif

I saw that Solo was down and after several seconds of shock, I thought of everyone trying to get on it and being like ".....oh no you didn't." haha.

FAO David T.

If you get a letter in a rather strange langauge, it's from me psych.
from the Netherlands...he went crazy himself the time I was unable
to connect with Morrissey-solo

ps the meds presciptions I picket out of it:D

Thanks David, for handling the online problems

Morrissey-solo Foreverill

Last edited:
Now I truly know what Morrissey was referring to in this line:
I can laugh about it now,
but at the time it was terrible
Why of course back in 1985 he was singing about the 48 hours when his fans wouldn't be able to access the frink forums on the moz-solo site on the internet.

Last edited:
the morrissey-solo server crash of 08 will go down in history. it will be one of those days where you remember where you were when you realized you couldnt access the site. kinda like how you remember where you were when you heard Princess Diana died, or JFK.

an unhappy birthday for me indeed! thank god it's back, i missed you guys! ;)

the morrissey-solo server crash of 08 will go down in history. it will be one of those days where you remember where you were when you realized you couldnt access the site. kinda like how you remember where you were when you heard Princess Diana died, or JFK.

Nugz,
Where were you then when JFK died?

Jukebox Jury

I watched the THPGU video like 15 times, just to get my daily hit, then I actually got some writing done.

This place is a great blessing, and a curse.

So is Moz.

;)

I have some heat sinks I'm going to put on the network card. Site will be up and down today while I work on that.

Thanks to all for the patience and support :)

Thank you again for your time and efforts :clap:

I think that I love you, despite the fact that this site has
stolen what was left of my soul.

I have some heat sinks I'm going to put on the network card. Site will be up and down today while I work on that.

Thanks to all for the patience and support :)

Davidt
If you could make it that you do all the work between say 3pm Saturday and 1am Sunday California time, that would be great - as I will be in bed UK time:D

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom