The Arcade Fire..

Denia

pirate wench
.. one of the reasons we don't take Canada's land. [hardy-harr-harr]

But honestly, don't you dig them? If we speak of the best bands out there today, they're definitely somewhere at the top.

Yes, I like them a lot. Canadian music scene is very interesting indeed at the moment. Much more interesting than the British one.

Yes, I like them a lot. Canadian music scene is very interesting indeed at the moment. Much more interesting than the British one.

gosh.. that's pretty much true. blame artic monkeys?

arcade fire, for me, is my favorite band since talking heads. if only because they sound like talking heads.

[I have a limited range.]

Yes, 'Funeral' was a great album.
But I hope they're new album will be out soon, and I hope it'll reach the level of 'Funeral'

They're rubbish.

i love them.

i saw the arcade fire live in a small joint in houston before i had never heard of them and was blown away.

They're just great. "Funeral" is a really good album. And the first album from Broken Social Scene is pretty good as well, I don't know about the new one, I haven't listen to it yet, but I guess is a good album too.

Broken Social Scene are great live! There are like 8 people having a collective orgasm on stage.
Haven't had a chance to see Arcade Fire live yet, but if they play anywhere near me, I'm definitely there.

Arcade Fire are mind blowing live, saw them support Franz Ferdinand in the rain in front of Edinburgh castle. Funeral is one of the best albums of the last 10 years

Back
Top Bottom