The Drivel Thread

For someone who spends much of her time hounding me, it’s ironic that you call me a bore. I will remember not to @ you. You will miss my attention.

Super!

You're right, Light Housework, she definitely says "bread." That's odd, though. Antwerp isn't some Siberian backwater. There are vegan and Indian restaurants.

it depends. First we don’t know her financial situation. Plus traveling, and getting into towns on time, and making sure one gets into the shows, can be priority over finding a decent meal. I know, because I’ve been there.

Morrissey, you singing out my name and having made yourself accessible to me twice since then, and on Valentine's Eve of all days to show up, has made me sane. I feel loved. I'm enjoying my portraits of you on the wall in front of me. Because of you, I will never lose my mind again, unless it's a physical brain disease.
IMG_20240401_041558863.jpg
17119710039886538503673181342207.jpg

it depends. First we don’t know her financial situation. Plus traveling, and getting into towns on time, and making sure one gets into the shows, can be priority over finding a decent meal. I know, because I’ve been there.

True, I don't know the particulars. These people are following Morrissey from show to show. They must be independently wealthy or something. But I don't think Morrissey keeps a brutal schedule, and besides, the fans don't need to trouble themselves with soundchecks and such, so that would give them even more time than the band. I don't know, I like Morrissey, but I can't imagine visiting European city after European city and keeping almost entirely to Morrissey shows—no restaurants, museums, moped rentals, or marijuana cafés.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom