The J Theorem

TheNightingale

Misplaced Joan of Arc
Has anyone ever noticed that Morrissey seems to be closely surrounded by people who's first names begin with the letter "J"? It seems like this is true more so than any other type of name. Of course I don't know every private confidante of the man but let me list some examples:

Jackie (sister)
Johnny
Jake
Julia
Jesse
Jennifer

to a lesser extent
Jonathan (Ross)...sorry Russell.

Does anyone else find this interesting or just a coincidence?

Has anyone ever noticed that Morrissey seems to be closely surrounded by people who's first names begin with the letter "J"? It seems like this is true more so than any other type of name. Of course I don't know every private confidante of the man but let me list some examples:

Jackie (sister)
Johnny
Jake
Julia
Jesse
Jennifer

to a lesser extent
Jonathan (Ross)...sorry Russell.

Does anyone else find this interesting or just a coincidence?

Jo Slee.

He likes Jobriath. And Jo from "A Taste of Honey".

Not really.If you look at how many people there are in his life whose names dont begin J then it doesn't seem so extraordinary.If you toss a coin 50 times and it comes up heads it seems amazing but if you knew that was in the middle of it being tossed 1200 it would not seem so amazing.You just need to see the bigger picture.

James Maker

James Dean

David Johannsen

James O'Brien

Jeane
I have forgiven Jesus

yeah, but there is
Nancy Sinatra, Sandie Shaw, Vini Reilly, Stephen Street, Viv, Boz Boorer, Arthur Kane, Pete Burns, Gary Day, Alain Whyte, Billy Duffy, Steve Lillywhite, Linder Sterling, Mick Ronson, Suggs, etc... etc... etc....

If this theory is true then he would love me as my name is Jenny

yeah, but there is
Nancy Sinatra, Sandie Shaw, Vini Reilly, Stephen Street, Viv, Boz Boorer, Arthur Kane, Pete Burns, Gary Day, Alain Whyte, Billy Duffy, Steve Lillywhite, Linder Sterling, Mick Ronson, Suggs, etc... etc... etc....

i'm sure they have Js in their middle names :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom