The official "Heroes" season one thread and Poll.

The official "Heroes" season one thread and Poll.

• D.L. Hawkins. physical tangibility

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Isaac Mendez. can paint future events during precognitive trances

• Nathan Petrelli. flight

• Peter Petrelli. absorb the powers of others

• Micah Sanders. the ability to "talk" to electrical devices.

• Niki Sanders. exhibits superhuman strength

• Ted Sprague. Radiation manipulation. A human bomb.

• the Haitian. Memory manipulation & Ability suppression

• Hana Gitelman. Electronic reception / Cyberpathy

• Sanjog Iyer. Dream manipulation

• Total voters

cornelius blaze

Boychild mustn't tremble!
The "Heroes" season one thread and Poll.

heroes.jpg

Me and TMYEM was having a chat!!!! "Which Hero would you be?" was the question.

How would you like to be 'special' and what ability would you want?

heroes-downloads-desktop-group-1024.jpg

hn-heroes-big.jpg

Claire Bennet (Hayden Panettiere) regenerative ability
A healing factor is a term used to describe the ability of some characters in fiction to recover from bodily injuries or disease at a superhuman rate.

D.L. Hawkins (Leonard Roberts) physical tangibility and phase through solid objects.

Isaac Mendez (Santiago Cabrera) can paint future events during precognitive trances

Hiro Nakamura (Masi Oka) the ability to manipulate the space-time continuum

Matt Parkman (Greg Grunberg) the ability to hear other people's thoughts, though his powers are developing further, such as his ability to control people's actions.

Nathan Petrelli (Adrian Pasdar) the ability of self-propelled flight.

Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia) the ability to absorb the powers of others he has been near and recall them.

Sylar (Zachary Quinto) an intuitive understanding of how things work.He is a serial killer who seeks out superhuman individuals, killing them in order to take their powers. Sylar has multiple acquired abilities.

Micah Sanders (Noah Gray-Cabey) the ability to "talk" to electrical devices, giving him control of machines and electronic devices.

Niki Sanders (Ali Larter), exhibits superhuman strength and a multiple personality disorder one of whom goes by the name of Jessica

Eden McCain (Nora Zehetner), Mind control & Persuasion.

Ted Sprague (Matthew John Armstrong) Radiation manipulation.

The Haitian (Jimmy Jean-Louis) ▪ Memory manipulation & Ability suppression.

Hana Gitelman (Stana Katic). Electronic reception / Cyberpathy

Sanjog Iyer (Javin Reid), Dream manipulation.

Other characters not able to fit on poll.

Claude (Christopher Eccleston) invisibility.

Meredith Gordon (Jessalyn Gilsig), Pyrokinesis.

Charlie Andrews (Jayma Mays), Eidetic memory, the ability to recall images, sounds, or objects in memory with extreme accuracy and in seemingly abundant volume.

Zane Taylor (Ethan Cohn) Liquefaction, the general process of becoming liquid.

Dale Smither (Rusty Schwimmer) Enhanced hearing.

Daniel Linderman (Malcolm McDowell) Healing

Last edited:
Since when you started developing multiple personality? :p

I'd like to have Hiro's ability because you can time travel!

Shame on you, leaving Claude Rains out! You'd now be sent into the count, if he was by your side...
claude-rains-heroes1.JPG

Oh wait, he is!

(Yes, that's also my choice.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate all US series -like the West Wing ,Lost etc.I`ve never liked US sitcoms either-like Friends.I`m not anti-US as I like US films - I`ve just got very British tastes.I`d rather watch period dramas or old black and white movies.I love nature programmes as well.Anything about animals.

As for Heroes its usually on but I`ll be sat here. From the little snippets I`ve seen its utter drivel.

ONe day I have to sit and watch this show. I fear now it is like "Lost" where I need to see everything to catch up.

I hate all US series -like the West Wing ,Lost etc.I`ve never liked US sitcoms either-like Friends.I`m not anti-US as I like US films - I`ve just got very British tastes.I`d rather watch period dramas or old black and white movies.I love nature programmes as well.Anything about animals.

As for Heroes its usually on but I`ll be sat here. From the little snippets I`ve seen its utter drivel.

You only saw bit of trailer not a whole episode, you can't call it utter drivel.

No need to reply, fans of Heroes don't care about your idiotic comment.

Last edited:
Thank you Hellie but what has that got to do with this thread:confused:

Ha.....you tell em Kew :p

I think you will like it, as your a comic book reader and into sci fi movies etc. When i was told about this show i thought i wouldn't like it but i am and have been very entertained by the characters and their stories.
It's not as in-depth as say the show ' lost ' but there is a continuity between the people and how they relate to each other.

I can see the how it relates to comic books like The X Men as say, Peter Petrelli is very idealistic as Scott Summers (cyclops) and Mr Linder reminds me of Magneto.

I like Matt Parkman as he you could one the most powerful with him being able to read minds but he just messes up all the time.

I reading the creator Tim Kring doesn't even read comic books and had to speak to people at Marvel for ideas etc.

Try and catch up with season one one Dvd. I would say and if your disappointed you can blame me.

I was able to catch up and watch every episode of Lost before I sat down and watched Season 3 (When I started watching.) Same thing happened with (24) I had a marathon session to catch up before I started watching (also) Season 3.

As far as Heroes... I tried it but I remember thinking to myself that I have already seen this before by Stan Lee, Claremont, Miller, Byrne and others.

its a brilliant series and i cant wait for volume 2 - any ideas when its gonna be on BBC?

if i could choose one power to have i think it would be the invisble one
so i could watch Ali Larter in the shower.

I was able to catch up and watch every episode of Lost before I sat down and watched Season 3 (When I started watching.) Same thing happened with (24) I had a marathon session to catch up before I started watching (also) Season 3.

As far as Heroes... I tried it but I remember thinking to myself that I have already seen this before by Stan Lee, Claremont, Miller, Byrne and others.

It definitely does take some stuff from classic comic books themes...but it has a different enough twist and enough surprises that I think you'd dig the show. The first season was awesome and though the first few episodes of the second season started off slowly it picked up the pace and finished off really strong. I'd say it would be worth checking out the Season 1 DVD set.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/heroes/

Well, instead of watching wouldn't you rather be in the shower with Miss Larter. But hide the mirrors!

I was gonna vote for Peter...but then...what if I don't come across anyone with powers. Then I'm f***ed. HAHA So I went with Claire's healing power. I'm such a clutz that it would definitely come in handy. LOL
Though now I want to change my vote to Parkman's power so I can convince Nikki and the cheerleader to BOTH get in the shower with me! hahahaha :D

Re: Sylar - Surfer: Guinness Advert Spoof

You scored as a Claire Bennett
You are Claire Bennett. You have changed a lot this year, but for the positive, You have gained a new perspective of life and are beginning to realise who are you true friends. You can NEVER be a bad guy.
Claire Bennett
90%
Niki Sanders
85%
Sylar
85%
Mr. Bennett
85%
Peter Petrelli
80%
Matt Parkman
80%
Micah Sanders
80%
Hiro Nakamura
75%
Mohinder Suresh
75%
D.L. Hawkins
70%
Ted Sprague
60%
Nathan Petrelli
60%
Jackie Willcox
20%

where on earth is that gif from Mr Esheh?

Not sure. But in any case, that scene is very likely the best part of the movie. :horny::eek::D

I'm not too big on Eden, but even though the character sort of annoys me...I have to admit that Maya is definitely...umm...healthy. ;):D
14802633451press915200774653AM.jpg

What's on Parkman's mind here is the question. LOL

time travel: my greatest wish *sigh*:tears:
greatest fear, too, probably:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom