The Parenthood Thread

God bless GOOGLE!

But I didn't tell you which two! Here's a hint for all one or two of you who could possibly answer this: one has my initials, and the other has Mrs. NRitH's.

I have a RACHEL and a DAN myself!

Good Old Testament names.

My mother was appalled to find out, years too late, that my middle brother's first name is simply the Hebrew translation of mine.

But I didn't tell you which two! Here's a hint for all one or two of you who could possibly answer this: one has my initials, and the other has Mrs. NRitH's.

Good Old Testament names.

My mother was appalled to find out, years too late, that my middle brother's first name is simply the Hebrew translation of mine.

Rachel translates as "little lamb"...which suits her perfectly...Dan as "you will be judged by God"...again appropriate!...and the older he gets the more appropriate it seems...little monkey!

At this present moment in time im waiting for mine to leave home !:rolleyes:Im not sure what their names mean ,i think Cerys = love in welsh ,not sure on Helena or Emily ,Oh i remember now emily was taken from the girl on bagpuss!:D

Happy Holidays from the Seekers

cowgirl1.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful children, Seeker.

We will be attempting our holiday photo tomorrow. *fingers crossed for a gooder*

BTW, I have a Katherine (Katie) Joy and a Kelsey Grace. My girl Katie said to me I need to have two more kids to use the middle names Hope and Love. uh...notgunnahappenkid. Their nicknames are Bird and Boo. My daughter Katie has always answered more to Bird (or birdie or birdie bird bird =o) than her own name. Whatever works.

Here's mine...the two little ones...not the big one with the beak!

DisneylandParis2007050.jpg

Thats a beautiful family you have there Seeker...gorgeous!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom