The Unofficial What SHOULD you be doing...

I won't hear of it!!!

Anyone who can knit a strawberry hat is fine in my book..:)
haha! Every grown up I've met recently has wanted a strawberry hat for them for winter! Maybe I should.

haha! Every grown up I've met recently has wanted a strawberry hat for them for winter! Maybe I should.

It really was a work of art. You could easily sell such a thing.

I would buy one but wouldn't really have the confidence to pull it off..:)

It really was a work of art. You could easily sell such a thing.

I would buy one but wouldn't really have the confidence to pull it off..:)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :o I wish I had time to knit more!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :o I wish I had time to knit more!

How long did it take you to knit the hat?

It's funny how people always associate knitting with grannies. Lots of Moz Solo women do it.

I reckon you could all make knitting sexy again..:p

That's your task. if you choose to accept it...:guitar:

I'm actually trying to put into words some topic ideas that I have,
but I'm having trouble saying what I want
to say.

I SHOULD be doing physics revision... I AM reading libertines fics on livejournal, ooh my poor innocent mind :p

I hear ya..:)

I'm supposed to be revising Machiavelli and Locke for a Political Theory exam on monday.

Still there's lots of time..:)

I hear ya..:)

I'm supposed to be revising Machiavelli and Locke for a Political Theory exam on monday.

Still there's lots of time..:)

My exam's not until the 23rd, but I've failed every practise exam I've ever done.... probably not a good thing. On the other, my surprisingly good results in chemistry and biology means I can fail spectacularly in physics and get a B, hence my lack of stress. :cool:

By the way, Political Theory sounds incredibly interesting... when compared to sodding home insulation it sounds wonderful.

Going to the store even though I'm so tired (8AM) and buy some packing tape since I am going to move on Sunday. It's not glamorous, trust me.I shudder to think that my 19 lb cat it too heavy - but she MUST go with me. :mad: Why couldn't they have given me five days notice instead of 3? And my books; quelle horror! Does anyone have any useful packing methods? Thanks. :) I'm listening to Louder Than Bombs and I haven't in years. Good times.:)

Last edited:
Going to the store even though I'm so tired (8AM) and buy some packing tape since I am going to move on Sunday. It's not glamorous, trust me.I shudder to think that my 19 lb cat it too heavy - but she MUST go with me. :mad: Why couldn't they have given me five days notice instead of 3? And my books; quelle horror! Does anyone have any useful packing methods? Thanks. :) I'm listening to Louder Than Bombs and I haven't in years. Good times.:)
My only moving advice is try to find movers that have a good sense of humour. Otherwise they put a rotten cherry on top of a grueling situation. One more thing, careful not to strain a muscle. Last time I moved I was in pain for weeks, having thrown my body around too carelessly, in favour of getting the moving done quickly.

writing my assignment.....*sigh*

My exam's not until the 23rd, but I've failed every practise exam I've ever done.... probably not a good thing. On the other, my surprisingly good results in chemistry and biology means I can fail spectacularly in physics and get a B, hence my lack of stress. :cool:

By the way, Political Theory sounds incredibly interesting... when compared to sodding home insulation it sounds wonderful.

It's one of the most interesting things i've studied ever, apart from Irish history, the Troubles and the Rising and stuff, history brought to life..:)

Machiavelli is an interesting character but hard to like because there isn't that much principle involved beyond helping authorities cling to power under just about any circumstances. And the fact that Spin is so prevalent in political culture these days shows that his techniques have endured - infuriatingly so..:mad:

John Locke on the other hand had a better future in mind for the human race so he has a bit more substance and it is interesting.

And can physics be any more tedious than Algebra or Trigonometry?..:p

It's a neighbourhood profile of Stalybridge, health promotion for the young-old 60-65

A report kind of thing? Did you choose to do it and is it fairly interesting?

I was supposed to do a report on adults with Mental health problems returning to education. I haven't finished it yet...:p

How long did it take you to knit the hat?

It's funny how people always associate knitting with grannies. Lots of Moz Solo women do it.

I reckon you could all make knitting sexy again..:p

That's your task. if you choose to accept it...:guitar:
oh, knitting is sexy, just ask my husband :p it's actually very fashionable to knit again.

Spending a warm summer day indoors...

I should be at the park with my dh and kids... but it's quiet(er) :D I'm listening to music and exchanging my winter clothes out of my closet for my summer clothes. Finally. I need 'em -it's been like 85 and humid here!

Spending a warm summer day indoors...

I should be at the park with my dh and kids... but it's quiet(er) :D I'm listening to music and exchanging my winter clothes out of my closet for my summer clothes. Finally. I need 'em -it's been like 85 and humid here!
I've still not done 'the swap' yet! Terrible!

I've still not done 'the swap' yet! Terrible!

It's been making me crazy. I got the kids stuff done a few weeks ago. But we've had an outbreak of summer... and I don't have anything to wear. I broke out my flip flops yesterday!! WOOO HOOO :guitar:

We may go to a BBQ later or even down to Blues Fest. So, I gotta look good too :p

It's been making me crazy. I got the kids stuff done a few weeks ago. But we've had an outbreak of summer... and I don't have anything to wear. I broke out my flip flops yesterday!! WOOO HOOO :guitar:

We may go to a BBQ later or even down to Blues Fest. So, I gotta look good too :p
earlier I wanted to wear a lovely floaty summer dress. It's packed away, so I picked something else :o

Back
Top Bottom