The Unofficial What SHOULD you be doing...

smiley_cleaning.gif

E-mailing my teacher about a unit test but i can't be bothered- i've started to become really lazy oh dear.

What you can't be bothered sending the email or you can't be bothered doing the test?

Young people are so lazy...:p

giving the poorly cat a cuddle (but I'm worried if I pick her up she might :sick: again :rolleyes:

Both:p I've sent the e-mail now-it means i have to go to shcool one last time :mad:. And i have got to some pathetic award thing :sick:

I should really be reading a book about Women who commit crimes.

You could be the first woman in history to kill and then have a pigeon dispose of the remains..:)

I should be booking my holiday, but the campsite we want to stay at has no website or anything :mad: I suspect they don't have a phone actually...

In my opinion, I should be sleeping. However, work keeps getting in my way.

I should get off my ass and feed Kit. She's staring at me with her laser green eyes. :eek:

I've just tried to book our camping holiday. The first place sounded like they'd shoot me (they don't take bookings, or something) but the second pace were very sweet. the HIM-fulls are going camping!

I should be looking for a job... in the sunday paper.. instead of reading Morrissey-Solo.. :D

I should be writing reports for work...actually catch up on writing them, ahem.

I should be taking a shower since I have to be at work in 15 minutes. :o

I should be taking a shower since I have to be at work in 15 minutes. :o

You brought back my thread from the dead...:guitar:

"This means, you really love me".....:p

Nothing - I'm on vacation :D

I believe the rest of my week centers on the All Star Game at Yankee Stadium
Billy Joel tomorrow night
Thursday is a day of rest
Friday- perhaps Billy Joel again... searching Craigs list as we speak- but I think I spent enough money.

Shopping.

Sloth is a real condition..:p

Back
Top Bottom