The You Can Frink Whoever You Like Thread

I don't know if these were posted already butttt..

207mcxx.jpg

:love:

2im7612.jpg

:sweet: I think he is gorgeous, really they both are though.

holy_smoke-1024x576.jpg

I love a girl with a little meat on her bones. mmmm.

Bump!

Due to my new found and currently secret crush (or boner for) Travis Barker of all people...? Sounds weird I know. It's mostly based on drumming skills as I have been listening to mad Blink 182 lately (don't know why). But also bc he is probably boss in the sack. As I heard Corrissey say once about an older Morrissey, "I wouldn't kick him out of bed" ;) . Too bad his woman seems mad trashy.

TB.jpg

400px-TravisBarker_9.19.2008.JPG

da651_blink-182-travis-barker.jpg

Bump!

Due to my new found and currently secret crush (or boner for) Travis Barker of all people...? Sounds weird I know. It's mostly based on drumming skills as I have been listening to mad Blink 182 lately (don't know why). But also bc he is probably boss in the sack. As I heard Corrissey say once about an older Morrissey, "I wouldn't kick him out of bed" ;) . Too bad his woman seems mad trashy.

TB.jpg

400px-TravisBarker_9.19.2008.JPG

da651_blink-182-travis-barker.jpg
Don't be ashamed. He's rather fit.

''For God's sake, Peter! Don't be such a foolish man!''
roacheposeDM2303_228x282.jpg

''I'll have a quarter of treacle, so think on and look sharp!''
3350744.jpg

''My Stan will let you in at four sharpish. You've to bring your own tea leaves, mind.''
Hilda_Ogden_1363209c.jpg

''I shan't be apologising, Emily.''
31%20Aug%20Norris%20Emily.jpg

''But what about the pigeons, V?!'', ''I'll give you flaming what for the pigeons, Jack Duckworth!''
corry_vera_jack.jpg

''Ooooh, well, I, I, I don't really knnnooow...''
ThelmaBarlowYoung.jpg

''Owwww, mother!''
deirdre_89.jpg

'' Skirts no shorter than a belt, too much eyeliner and roots as dark as her soul''
616486.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if these were posted already butttt..

207mcxx.jpg

Never enough Spader pictures in the world - he's a honey!

I'd like to add, Craig Ferguson, Montgomery Clift (priest outfit is a bonus), Ryuichi Sakamoto, David Sylvian, Elvis, and Skeet Ulrich and Mark Shaw.
Whilst all are talented artists - their good looks extend my interest in their works!!!

craigferguson.jpg
montgomeryclift.jpg
RyuichiSakamoto.jpg
davidsylvian.jpg
elvis.jpg
skeetulrich.jpg
MarkShaw.jpg

Forgive Mark Shaw his mullet - it was the 80's!
.... OMG, Craig Ferguson is gorgeous!!!!

I want to marry Keanu Reeves, but he's way out of my league. Life is cruel.

Keanu_Reeves_Bench_main.jpg

607616_L2.jpg

Martin Shaw, I cant quite put my finger on why it is,(maybe cause hes such a nice guy and a passionate vegan) but hes HOT! :horny:

Tags
alan rickman beyonce björk helena jeff g bones jeff gannon bowns jeff gannon owns! kylie minogue rihanna
Back
Top Bottom